Ep 2: For Myself - Jap

Megumi clenches his hand, his shadows swirled around him "under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!"

Yuuji raised his hands "wait, really, I'm just fine!" the marks slowly start disappeared "more importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's go to the hospital"

Megumi grit his teeth 'I can't tell if the one speaking right now is Itadori or the cursed object. Damn it! What should I do?'

"What's the situation?" someone spoke.

Megumi turned around surprised, seeing Gojo standing at the side "Gojo-sensei!? Why are you here?"

"Hey" he waves "I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up" and pulls out his phone, taking pictures of Megumi rapidity "I should show the second years, face this way. The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object going missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing. So, did you find it?"

Megumi looks down "hmm..."

Yuuji raises his hand nervously "um... sorry, I ate it."

There was a moment of silence before Gojo spoke "for real?"

The boys replied together "for real"

Gojo hummed, walking over to Yuuji, examining. He laughs, getting extremely close to their face "damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious. Anything off with your body?"

"Not particularly"

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate"

Yuuji places a hand on his hip "oh... Yeah, I think I could do that"

Gojo starts stretching "then give us ten seconds, once ten seconds are up come back to us"

"But..."

Gojo smirks "don't worry, I'm the strongest" then throws the bag to the dark-haired teen 

"Megumi, hold on to this"

"What is it?"

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavor"

'This guy actually went and bought souvenirs when people were out here dying!' Megumi imagine Gojo buying the desert.

"It's not a souvenir! I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home"

Yuuji's body starts having the marks appear after a breath, Sukuna takes over. He launched himself into the air, aiming toward the white-haired male.

"Behind you!" Megumi screams.

"Kikufuku's not like other souvenirs-"
An explosion from impact is had, creating a cloud of dust. Megumi stares in awe, now face to face with Sukuna. The curse was kneeling on the ground, Gojo now using them as a chair.

"And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite-"

Sukuna twisted to shove a claw toward Gojo's chest. Gojo clasped his hand together, teleporting away. Sukuna rolled to the side, sliding as he lands. He tries to kick and punch, but Gojo dodged all attacks with ease.

Now back to back, Gojo tells him "my student's watching, so I'm going to show off a little"

Sukuna attempted to elbow him, only for Gojo to disappear, only to reappear to grab his arm. Pulling him close to punch his face, forcing them back into the air.