Ep 3: Girl of Steel - Eng

"Satoru, show him to his dorm door. Be sure to explain the security arrangements to him as well" Yaga said.

"Hm?"

"Your admitted, welcome to Jujutsu Tech"

Yuuji smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Megumi walked out of his room, rubbing the back of his head.

"Hey Fushiguro! Wow, you look all better now" Yuuji says

"There's lots of other empty rooms, you know"

Gojo approaches "sure, but isn't it better to have some company? I thought it'd be g-"

"Classes and the missions are enough, this is not welcome"

Yuuji pears into the room "whoa, it's so organized in here"

"Back off, I just told you you're not welcome" Megumi slams the door on the pink-haired boy's head, who now holds his cheek in pain.

"Ow!"

"Heh, friends already" Gojo claps "and together we're heading out tomorrow, we're gonna go pick up the third and final first year"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The train bound for Tokyo has now arrived, please stand behind the yellow line"

Nobara now stands in busy Takeshita Street 'Saori-chan, I'm finally here. I'm in Tokyo'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both Megumi and Yuuji stand against a railing, dressed in their uniforms and waiting for their last teammate to show up.

"How are there are only three first years, that's practically nothing" Yuuji asks with a popsicle in hand.

"Think about it, can you honestly say you've ever met someone else who sees curses?" Megumi says, hand on their hip.

"Huh, guess not"

"Because Jujutsu sorcerers, they're rare"

"Didn't you say I was the third first year?"

"The other's admission was decided a while ago" the image of the school shows up "you know how our schools like, everyone has unique circumstances"

Gojo appears, hand raised in the air "sorry for the wait" he looks at Yuuji "oh, your uniform made it in time"

Yuuji smiles "yeah, it fits great. Though I noticed it's slightly different form Fushiguros" he touches the fabric "mines got a hood"

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request"

"Huh? But I never put in any requests"

"You're right, I was the one who put in the custom order" Gojo states.

"Huh" Yuuji blinks "oh, well, cool"

"Be careful, Gojo has a habit of doing that kind of stuff" Megumi tells him before turning to their teacher "so why are we meeting up here in our Harajuku?"