Ep 5: Fearsome Womb, Part 2 - Eng

Sukuna moves to the edge of a platform, there was no answer.

"What are you waiting for!? If you're going to switch, then do it already!"

Still, no response.

"Uh oh, something wrong brat?"

At the silence, Sukuna gave a grin.

--------------------------------------------

Rain pours heavy from dark clouds, Megumi stands outside the institute in waiting. The flash of cursed energy has him on high alert.

'The innate domain's closed off, the especial grade is dead. Now, we just need Itadori to return safely-!'

His body froze in place, the presence of the king now behind him.

"Yeah, sorry, but... he isn't going to be coming back"

"Huh!?"

"There's no reason to be scared, I'm in such a great mood right now, let's just chat for a bit" hands in his pockets, he takes steps forward "the kid had it coming for just using me without making any kind of a deal, and now it feels like he's having some trouble switching back" 

Megumi's fist shakes at the news.

"But then no matter what he did, this would have ended up the same" Sukuna rips up the top, exposing more markings over his skin "so, I've been thinking of the different ways I can do this" 

Megumi's eyes widen, his friend's body is clawed open and heart is ripped out without remorse.

"W-what are you doing?"

Blood pools at his feet "I'm taking this brat hostage"

"What do you mean"

"It's simple: see, I can live without this, but that ain't true for your punk friend" the lonely organ is thrown to the side "switching out with me, means he dies. Oh, and also" he holds up a finger "for good measure" and swallows it.

'Sukana's finger? That special grade curse spirit in there must have swallowed it'

"And with that, I am now as free as a bird. And now you can be frightened, because I'm about to kill you just for the hell of it"

"And just like that, our positions are now reversed" Megumi mumbles to himself.

Intro here 

Gears turn over a blue tinted void, Megumi's voice echoes with their clockwork.

"The only thing granted equally to all, is an unfair reality"

Over an alter of gold and flowers, Tsumiki lays with the mark of the curse user.

Megumi steps back, hand raised "you don't get it, but I do. Itadori is coming back, even if that means he'll die. That's just who he is"

"You'll give him too much credit, he's just a little tougher and a whole lot denser than other human beings are" Sukuna wipes the blood of his lips "you should have seen him a minute ago, he was scared out of his mind and about to lose it"

Flashes of tormented Yuuji are shown.

"Prattling on about his regrets and all that nonsense, so it's obvious, the guy doesn't have the guts to kill himself"