Ep 7: Assault - Jap

"We have a bit of time before your appointment with the principal, did you want to stop anywhere?"

"It's fine, I'll show up early for a change. Stop the car"

"Huh? Right here?"

"Go on ahead"

"Huh? A-Are you testing me? You're not going to hit me if I actually go on ahead, are you?"

"Just what do you think I am?"

"In that case..."

"Now... Who are you?"

"That was easier than I expected"

"Who are you... calling easy?"

"Brat"

'His a cursed spirit, but he can communicate clearly. The sheer amount of cursed energy... An unregistered special grade? He's likely stronger than Sukuna currently is' "special grades are classified as such because they're special, having them pop up this frequently throws everything off"

"Did I wound your pride?"

"Nope, I'm starting to find this fun"

Intro here

"Finding this fun, you say? No sense of danger at all"

'He chose a place devoid of people? No, he was avoiding other sorcerers coming to back me up'

"Ember Insects!"

"Well, if you're coming after me, you're right... about having no sense of danger. What happens if this hits me" 'Sound?' "A two-stage attack of sound and explosions? That's clever"

"There's more! That's all it took? I took a look for myself, and it was just an overestimation by the weak. That human was just as fragile as the rest. He wasn't living a life of truth, it's all so nauseatingly repulsive. I'm going to go spread real strength, the truth, through death"

"We just went over this a moment ago, can't you even learn? Ugh, this smoke..."

"What's the meaning of this?"

"To put it simply, you didn't hit me"

"Impossible, that wasn't like before. I know I touched you and killed you"

"You touched the "Infinity" that exists between you and me I'll show you. Put your hand out. Come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on"

'No hostility? I guess I'll see what it's about'

"See?"

'I can't touch him? It stops just before him. This is Infinity?'

"You're not exactly stopped, but the closer you get, the slower you go. So, what now? We could just shake hands like this, you know"

"I refuse!"

"Don't be shy, now. You're making me embarrassed too"

"Damn you!" 'He's fast! It's not just a bow, strengthened by cursed energy! What is this?! I don't get it! I have to know!'

"There's still more! Infinity exists everywhere, my jujutsu just brings it forward in reality. Convergence, divergence... What do you think happens when one touches this void? Cursed Technique Reversal: Red. Oh, this is perfect"

"You can try, but you'll die, Jugo"