Ep 6: After Rain - Jap

"Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it... Brat"

"Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!" 

Intro here

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?"

"Damn straight I am, you just killed me"

"This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?"

"Yeah, and you ripped out my heart right after that! Is this Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death. This works out, though. I'll make you cry! Hope you're ready for this!"

'He was aiming for where I stood?'

"You fell for it! I got you! Huh?"

"Man, you're boring"

"I thought I landed that one perfectly! Damn it!"

"This isn't the afterlife, it's my Innate Domain"

"Innate Domain? That thing Fushiguro was talking about?"

"You could also say we're in my mind. In other words, we're not dead yet. If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring us back to life"

"Cocky bastard. You act all big, but I know you don't want to die, either"

"The situation's changed. In the near future, I'll be able to see something interesting. I have two conditions. One: when I chant "Extension," you'll hand over your body for one minute. Two: you'll forget this promise"

"No way. I don't know what your goal is, but it's shady as hell. After what you did this time, I finally get it. You're evil, I'm not lending you my body again"

"Then I'll promise that I won't kill or injure anyone during that minute. So annoying"

"Like I can believe you!"

"It's not about whether you believe me or not, this is a pact, a geas. I'll be the one punished if I break it. If you pursue selfish gain beyond your means, you'll earn retribution. I'm pretty sure you've experienced that for yourself"

"It wasn't a problem before!"

"Huh? Oh... That time I wanted to switch, too. And you were just doing as that sorcerer told you to. A pact founded in mutual interest, that's one of the key factors behind all jujutsu"

"Fine, then. So move, I'll accept your conditions. I don't know what you're trying to do, but it means I'll come back to life! Like hell I'd say that. Bring me back to life without any conditions, it's your fault I died in the first place"

"Then how about this? We'll fight to the death, and if you win, I'll do it without conditions. If I win, you come back to life under my conditions"

"Sure! I'll beat you to-" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You know, I have a bad personality"

"I know"

"Ijichi, expect a hard forehead flick later"

"F-Forehead flick?"

"Being a teacher isn't my style, do you know why I decided to teach at this school? Ask me"