Ep 3: Girl of Steel - Jap

"Satoru, show him to the dorm. Explain the security and everything else to him too" Yaga said.

"Huh?"

"You pass, welcome to Jujutsu Tech"

Yuuji smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Megumi walked out of his room, rubbing the back of his head.

"Fushiguro! You look like you're doing well now" Yuuji says

"There were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?"

Gojo approaches "but isn't livelier better? I thought it'd be good for-"

"Classes and the missions are enough, this is an welcome favor"

Yuuji pears into the room "whoa, it's so organized"

"I just said you're unwelcome!" Megumi slams the door on the pink-haired boy's head, who now holds his cheek in pain.

"Ow!"

"Well, it's all good" Gojo claps "more importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're gonna go pick up the third first year"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa is now arriving on track one. For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line"

Nobara now stands in busy Takeshita Street 'Saori-chan, I'm here. I'm in Tokyo!'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both Megumi and Yuuji stand against a railing, dressed in their uniforms and waiting for their last teammate to show up.

"How are there are only three first years? Isn't that too few?" Yuuji asks with a popsicle in hand.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Megumi says, hand on their hip.

"Nope"

"That just proves how small a minority Jujutsu sorcerers are"

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago" the image of the school shows up "you know what our school's like, everyone has unique circumstances"

Gojo appears, hand raised in the air "sorry for the wait" he looks at Yuuji "oh? your uniform made it in time I see"

Yuuji smiles "yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's" he touches the fabric "it has a hood for one"

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request"

"Huh? But I never put in any requests"

"I was the one who put in the custom order" Gojo states.