Ep 8: Boredom - Jap

"Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?"

"They can't, there are only so many workers who can come in here" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Huh? Where are the first-years?"

"On errands"

"Bonito flakes"

"Will they be okay?"

"Salmon"

"They're not three years old, they can handle an errand run"

"No, that's not what I mean. It's today, right? The day Kyoto's principal comes, to go over the exchange event"

"Tuna"

"Satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first-years to get dispatched on that special-grade case, right? And the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he? So if they run into each other"

"The first-year they were targeting, Itadori, is dead. I doubt he has any plans to do anything about the other two. Besides, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight"

"Salmon"

"An instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students"

"Are you saying Mai is coming?"

"It's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting, but still... They love harassing us, right? Both Todo and Mai" 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here, Zenin-senpai?"

"Oh, she's one, too? They do seem similar, are they sisters?"

"They're twins"

"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki, call me Mai"

"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?"

"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right? Was that rough or did you think nothing of it?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"It's okay, some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you: "Vessel" makes it sound nice, but it just means he was a half-curse monster. Having such a tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right? Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?"

"Mai, don't bring up such pointless topics. I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take Okkotsu's place, that's all I want to know. Fushiguro, was it? What kind of woman is your type? Depending on your answer, and drag Okkotsu, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event. By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass!"

Intro here

"Why do I have to talk about my taste in women with a guy I just met?"

"He's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy"

"You be quiet. This is confusing enough already, you'll just make it more complicated"

"Kyoto, third-year, Todo Aoi. Introduction over, now we're friends. Hurry up and answer. If you prefer men, that's fine, too. A person's fetishes reflect everything about them, people with boring taste in women are boring people themselves, and I hate boring men. The exchange event is where my soul can be free as blood boils and flesh clashes, who knows what I might do if my last exchange event ends up boring me?"