Ep 6: After Rain - Eng

"Don't poke around inside me, not without my permission. I hate that punk ass"

"Then you come down here, and I'll tire you open!"

Intro here

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you"

"Heh, you got that right, you expect kindness after you murdered me"

"So thats the thanks I get for healing your arm and hand"

"Let's not forget that right after that, you rip down my heart! where are we anyway? This is hell? I'm not crazy about being stuck with you for eternity"

"But I'll make it work, and you'll pay!"

"I hope your ready for this!"

'He was aiming for where I stud?'

"You fell for it! Gotcha!"

"What the-"

"You're just so predictable"

"I was sure I landed that one perfectly"

"Damn it!"

"This isn't the afterlife. this place is my innate domain"

"Innate domain? Fushiguro talked about that"

"Or think of it as being in my mind. In short, you could say we're not dead just yet"

"Oh"

"If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring us both back to life"

"Cocky bastard, don't act like you're doing me a favor. I know you don't want to die either"

"But the situation has changed, very soon, I'll be able to see something interesting"

"I have just two conditions: number one is whenever I chant the word "extension", you'll surender your body to me for one minute. Two: you completely forget you made this promise"

"No way, I don't know what you're after here but it's shady as hell. Finally get what your really about now, you are pure evil, and I'm not lending you my body ever again"

"During that minute I won't kill or injure anyone, is that enough to address your concerns?" he sighs "looser"

"Like I'd ever believe you"

"It's not about whether you believe me or not, this is a pact. I guess, I'll be the one punished if I break it. And if you put some self-esteem beyond your means, you will suffer retribution. I've certainly you've experienced that yourself"

"It wasn't a problem before!"

"Huh? Oh, you mean that time I wanted to switch too and you were just doing what that sorcerer told you to. a pact founded in mutual interest, that's one of the key factors behind all jujitsu"

"Fine then, get off me already. I'll accept your conditions"

"I don't understand exactly what you're up to, just that means I'll come back to life!"

"I'd never accept that, "bring it back to life without any conditions", it's all thanks to you I died in the first place"

"How about this then: we'll fight to the death and I'll do it without conditions if you defeat me. But if I win then you live only under my two conditions"

"Yeah, I'll kick your ass for go-"

-----------------------------------------------------------