Ep 2: For Myself - Eng

Megumi clenches his hand, his shadows swirled around him "Yuuji Itadori, by law I will now exorcise you as a curse!"

Yuuji raised his hands "no, really, I'm feeling fine. Besides, you and I are both pretty beat up" the marks slowly start disappeared "shouldn't we see a doctor?"

Megumi grit his teeth 'I can't tell you this is Itadori speaking or the cursed object. Damn it, what do I do now?'

"What's the situation?" someone spoke.

Megumi turned around surprised, seeing Gojo standing at the side "huh? Satoru Gojo, what are you doing here?"

"Hey" he waves "I wasn't planning on showing up, but you kinda got roughed up kid. I'll show the second years, say cheese" and pulls out his phone, taking pictures of Megumi rapidity "I got an earful from the higher-ups to cause this special grade cursed objects still missing, thought I do a little sightseeing and stop by. So, did you find it yet?"

Megumi looks down "hmm..."

Yuuji raises his hand nervously "ah, sorry, but, I ate that thing"

There was a moment of silence before Gojo spoke "really"

The boys replied together "he did"/"I did"

Gojo hummed, walking over to Yuuji, examining. He laughs, getting extremely close to their face "damn it really did combine with you, that's hilarious. Anything weird about your body?"

"Nah, seems okay"

"Can you swap with Sukuna at will?"

"Sukuna?"

"Yeah, the curse you ate"

Yuuji places a hand on his hip "oh, mhm, yeah, I think I can do that"

Gojo starts stretching "okay, give us 10 seconds, and change right back into yourself"

"Yeah but-"

Gojo smirks "don't worry, I'm way too strong for him" then throws the bag to the dark-haired teen "Megumi, hold on to this for me"

"So what is this?"

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavor"

'This guy actually went and bought souvenirs while people were out here dying' Megumi imagine Gojo buying the desert.

"It's no souvenir, I'll be eating this on the bullet train ride home look"

Yuuji's body starts having the marks appear after a breath, Sukuna takes over. He launched himself into the air, aiming toward the white-haired male.

"Look out!" Megumi screams.

"Kikufuku is just the best-"

An explosion from impact is had, creating a cloud of dust. Megumi stares in awe, now face to face with Sukuna. The curse was kneeling on the ground, Gojo now using them as a chair.

"I think it's the whipped cream inside that really makes the difference-"

Sukuna twisted to shove a claw toward Gojo's chest. Gojo clasped his hand together, teleporting away. Sukuna rolled to the side, sliding as he lands. He tries to kick and punch, but Gojo dodged all attacks with ease.

Now back to back, Gojo tells him "since my student's watching, I think I'll show off a little, yeah?"

Sukuna attempted to elbow him, only for Gojo to disappear, only to reappear to grab his arm. Pulling him close to punch his face, forcing them back into the air.