Zeref x Reader x Jackal

A/n- This is unedited and I honestly just threw this together within a few hours. This in't what I wanted it to be but I needed to post soemthing since it's been waaaay too long.

Now please note that I had a harder time writing this since Jackal and Zeref never crossed paths. So in this story just pretend that Zeref takes the place of Mard Gear. Sound good? Good. Also, I'd thank you all for 95k reads, even though I don't really deserve it. You guys are truly the best. ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of my room, hips swaying gently as I moved through the base of Tartarous. "How boring." I sighed as I looked over the bland walls that held no color and the halls that held no action. 

"You wouldn't be complaining if you had to deal with humans." Jackal laughed as he appeared out of nowhere. 

"What do you have in mind?" I smirked at his devious nature. He didn't say anything, just dragged me out of the base and towards a nearby town. He perched us on a tall wall and used his finger to place small, harmless bombs amongst our area. 

"Just sit back and watch." He smirked and looked out towards his creation. Whenever someone walked over one, it would go off and throw dirt in their face, making them spaz out for a moment. He laughed hysterically and I sighed, leaning on my hand.

"This is childish." I groaned and he looked up, ceasing his laughter. 

"Well, Zeref made it clear that we aren't to hurt any humans yet. We're not supposed let them know we're here." Jackal smirked and placed more around then looked at me cockily. "Why not join in? We can see who tricks the most humans." He smirked and I nodded, placing small seeds everywhere.

My plan was more fun. As someone walked by one of my seeds a small plant would grow and follow them, stopping as they turned around. It would continue until it eventually caught up, wrapping itself around their ankle and tripping them. It wasn't nearly as fun as causing harm to these useless beings, but it would have to do for now.

Our fun was cut short since these animals learned not to travel down this path anymore, so we were forced to make our exit. 

"I believe I win, (Y/n)," Jackal smirked as we entered the base. 

"Only because those idiots learned something today. Plus you started off earlier than I so you automatically got more." I stated plainly as we meandered down the empty halls. Everyone must be on different jobs. I thought to myself noticing just how empty it was.

"Well, I believe I deserve a prize for that victory nonetheless." He smirked and I raised an eyebrow, leaning against the nearest wall. 

"I don't remember making any such deal with you." I sighed out, not interested in any more of his lame games. 

"But it's only fair that the victor gets his prize. I'd give you a prize if you won." He smiled devilishly as he sauntered over, stadning dangerously close to me. 

"But what do you have to offer that I would even want in return." Now it was my turn to smirk. this was just how Jackal and I worked. We always teased each other with playful banter. 

"This isn't about you right now, (Y/n)." He leaned his head in, rubbing his cold nose gently against mine. I wasn't fazed by this, I hardly ever am. He noticed my strong gaze and moved to kiss my cheek, moving it slowly down my neck and onto my exposed shoulders. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall as he made his way back up, running his hands along my sides in the process. As I opened my eyes, Jackal leaned in and I smirked as our lips almost touched. 

"(Y/n)! Jackal!" A strong voice yelled out and he lazily turned our heads to the source. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Zeref called as he walked towards us, his dark orbs swirling in anger. 

"Just passing the time." Jackal laughed. Zeref on the other hand saw no amusement here and sent him on his way. "We'll finish this later, (Y/n)." He winked and I rolled my eyes playfully as Zeref turned towards me. 

"Can I help you?" I asked, running a slender finger across his torso. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it off, causing me to pout in the process. 

"Don't play innocent, (Y/n). You know I ordered you to stay in the base. No interactions witht he humans. Any of this ring a bell?" He sighed out and released my hand. I crossed my arms and leaned back against the wall. 

"Actaully you said don't harm the humans. And as for me staying in the base, you knew that was never going to happen. Even without Jackal's help I would've found a way out." I smiled mischeviously and he glared daggers at me. If looks could kill, I thought to myself.

"Stop being so reckless! You know weak you are at the moment, right?" I clicked my tongue and turned my head to avoid his gaze. Something went wrong with my last regeneration and I was only left with a small amount of energy. So of course the boss held me under house arrest until I was fully healed. "I just worry about you." Zeref said softly as he ran his thumb over my cheek. I sighed out and looked at him, batting my eyelashes slowly. 

It touched me that he cared so much about, even though he shouldn't. I leaned over and kissed him gently, which he returned generously. He held me close as the kiss deepened, almost as if I'd go away if he didn't. Picking me up gently he carried me off to some unknown room down the hall. 

Lust was a demons most vulnerable emotion, almost impossible to ignore. Even though we can cover up when we're angry, sad, or happy, lust was the one that escaped each time. The only human emtion that we fell victim to. 

As I exited the room after our sinful activity, I once more found myself meandering down the halls to Jackal's room. After I lightly tapped on the door, the blonde male opened, appearing a little bored. 

"Well well well, what brings you here, (Y/n)?" He asked, his expression turning playful within seconds. 

"I'm here to give you your prize." I smirked and pushed him inside, locking the door behind me. 
---------

A/N- I know, this one shit is absolute garbage but I needed to post and this is what happened. I couldn't see Jackal being fluffy so I had to improvise. I expected this turn out differently but hey,  whatcha gunna do??