Lyon x OC

"Psst. Lyon." I whispered once the window to his room was open. He stirred around a bit before he turned and looked at me. "Mornin' sleepy head."

"Solis?" He asked as he sat up wiping the sleep from his eyes. Once his eyes adjusted he spoke up in his raspy morning voice. "What are you doing here? What time is it?"

"It is currently 2:37 in the morning." I smiled proudly as I leaned against his window frame.

"2:37? Forget it, I'm going back to sleep. Go home Solis." He groaned and fell back onto his pillow. Before I made my move I admired the way the moon illuminated his messy silver hair. Once the perfect view was taken in I smirked and plopped myself onto his bed, stretching so I was kicking him off his bed.

"If you just get up I'll leave you alone." I laughed as he fought back. Sighing in defeat he stood up and glared at me, but I mostly paid attention to the fact that he sleeps shirtless. No matter how many times I've seen it, I always get flustered.

"Aren't you too old to be climbing through windows?" He asked randomly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"H-hey, I'm not old! You're three years older than me!" I yelled insulted, turning my head to hide my blush.

"And you don't see me hopping into other's windows in the middle of the night." I huffed and stood up, making my way to the door, waiting for him to finish getting dressed. Once he was fully clothed and had fixed his hair we made our way down through his apartment and out the front door, where everyone else was waiting. "She got you guys too?"

"Unfortunately. Sherry's lucky she's with Ren." Yuka complained but I simply laughed and started walking to the docks. Lyon made his way up to the front and walked with me while Yuka complained about something Toby said.

"So, mind telling me why we're up so early?" He asked as he eyed me suspiciously. Smiling, I turned around so I was facing him and walking backwards.

"Well, I got this mission where all we have to do is beat some monster that is destroying an island and capturing girls."

"What level is this request?" I smirked and turned back around, ignoring him. "Solis, what level?"

"S-class."

"You stole another one!?" Toby yelled unnecessarily outraged which I just brushed off and nodded.

"Not like it matters. I'll be an S-class soon enough so I'm just practicing." They shook their heads but continued to follow me regardless.

We reached the docks and borrowed a boat which Toby and Lyon rowed since Yuka and I refused to. We were in the boat for only a few hours, enough for the sun to start peaking over the horizon. Groaning, I took my hoodie off my waist and put in on, using the hood to block the light. After just a short while later the sight of a small island was coming up. Telling the others to hurry we made it to the shore within fifteen minutes. Once we got out of the boat we searched for the village where the client was.

"Thank you all for coming! You have no idea how much this means to me." The client who was the chief of this village bowed and thanked us as we made our way in his home. "This monster is incredibly strong and has taken over half of our women, including my dear daughter. I beg of you, please bring them back and bring that beast down." By now he was crying, grabbing my hand and pleading. Feeling awkward I nodded and gently slid my hand away.

"Of course we will. That's what we're here to do." Lyon smiled and we walked out, leaving the man alone once more. "You're really not a people person are you?" He asked once we were outside. I huffed and looked out at the vast forest that surrounds the village, figuring that's the only place to look for it.