Rogue x Tay

"Frosch what are you doing?" I looked up at the tiny cat as he flew over the tables in the guild. He giggled and fell onto my head playing with my blonde hair. I laughed and pulled him into my lap patting his head.

"Oh, hey Tay." I looked over and saw Rogue and Sting walk up to the table. "What are you doing here?"

"Yeah, is Yukki here?" Sting panicked and looked around while he searched for her.

"No she's not. I just got bored and figured I would visit." I laughed and hugged Frosch as I talked. Sting calmed down and sat with Rogue and I. Lector jumped onto the table, stealing the cat in my lap and dragging him away to pick on Orga. "So what are you guys up to today?"

"Lector and I are going to go with Natsu and Happy on a small job later."

"Frosch and I don't have anything planned actually."

"Oh okay. You guys wanna do something than?" Sting nudged Rogue which caused him to punch him back on protest. I eyed them suspiciously as Sting whispered something to him that made him blush.

"Y-yeah, we'd love to." Rogue cleared his throat and then looked away as he spoke.

"Okay great!"

--------

Sting and Lector had left a while ago and Rogue, Frosch, and I had decided to take a walk around the market.

"Is there anything specific you want to buy?" Rogue looked at me and gave me a smile which melted my heart.

"No, I'm just looking around." I focused my eyes on the stands as we continued to walk. I was going to offer going back to the guild before I saw the produce stands. I secretly separated myself from our small group and picked up a few groceries.

"What are you doing?" I jumped and turned around when I hear Rogues voice.

"How did you find me so fast?" All he had to do was point to his nose and I laughed. He looked down and gave me a bewildered stare when he saw all the groceries I had just bought.

"What's with all this?"

"I was going to offer to make you guys a dinner since you always seem to eat at the guild." I looked down as I felt the blush creep across my cheeks. He places his fingers under my chin and gave me his wonderful smile.

"I think that's a great idea, thank you." I blushed even more and backed away from his intense gaze and headed towards his apartment.

"O-okay great. We should get started then." I heard him laugh as he started following behind me, soon taking the lead since I had no clue where I was going.

-------

"Do you need any help?" Rogue asked from behind the counter for the fifth time since I started the food.

"Once again, no." I laughed and pushed him out of the kitchen and into his living room. "Now stay." He crossed his arms and huffed as he sat on the couch.

I went back to the soup I was making and pulled the bread rolls out of the oven. The smell swirled through the apartment and caused the two boys to come to kitchen.. again.

Before I could object they both grabbed utensils and bowls to set the table. When they finished I filled the bowls with soup and brough the bread to the center of the table.

"This looks delicious Tay." Rogue smiled and sat down next to me.

"Fro thinks so too!" I thanked them both and dug in.

-------

"Ugh, I'm so full."

"I know Frosch, we all are." Rogue laughed as Frosch and I groaned at our empty bowls. I reluctantly stood up and grabbed the dishes, taking them to the sink. As I was washing them I felt arms wrap around my waist and warm breath on my shoulder. I stopped what I was doing and tensed up under his touch.

"Thanks for cooking for us Tay. It means a lot to us."

"I-it's no big deal, really. I can cook for you whenever." I blushed as he nuzzled his face into my back and tightened his grip.

"So you promise you'll come cook for us again?" He turned me around and stared into my blue eyes with his crimson ones. The looked hopeful, almost like he was begging me to say yes. I smiled and placed my hands on his cheeks.

"Of course Rogue, whenever you want." He hugged me again and I blushed harder. He placed kisses on my shoulder and cheek as he slowly pulled away. Shivers ran down my spine and I froze by the time he was standing in front of me. He gave me that damned smile and leaned in to kiss me. I was waiting for the warmth on my lips to come but never reached that far because a little purple frog walked into the room.

"What are you guys doing?" We quickly pulled apart and both blushed as we stared at Frosch.

"I was uh- thanking her for cooking for us." Rogue's cheeks were a bright red as he spoke to Frosch. Frosch looked like he was contemplating the situation before he showed his cute smile.

"Oh ok! I just came to say goodnight to Tay!" He ran and hugged me before running back to his room. Once he was gone we both let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank was close." I nodded in agreement and he turned towards me. "I'm sorry Tay." I shook my head and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine, besides its not like I didn't want it." His eyes widened for a second before he pulled me in and kissed my cheek, nose, forehead and then my lips. it was a gentle kiss that only lastest a second, but I cherished it. "Can I just ask one thing?"

"Yeah anything."

"Let's not tell Yukki. She'd have a field day over it. At least not yet." He laughed and hugged me once more before allowing me to finish the dishes, with his help of course.

So for those who don't know who Yukki is, she has a book "ask fairy tail" and so since she uses me in the story a lot I decided to mention her in this one! Also, the Sting x Reader will be up soon! If not tonight than tomorrow morning. hope you enjoyed.