Juvia x Lyon x Reader

"Lyon-sama!" I heard Juvia call from across the guild.

"Damn rain woman." I mumbled and downed my drink as I watched her tackle him into a bone crushing hug. The masters from all the major guilds around Fiore decided to get together for no reason what-so-ever, so here I am, sitting at a table and watching the man I love gush over someone else.

"What's up with you beautiful?" Loke asked as he sat down in the seat next to me. I rolled my eyes at his flirtatious tone but laughed nonetheless. He followed my gaze and found the silver-haired man that I was glaring at. "Oh, him again?" I nodded and took a sip of his drink.

"Technically, it's not him... but her." I sighed and took another sip.

"That was my drink." Loke said as he stared down at the glass in his hands.

"I don't care. I don't care who he looks at or he talks to. I just don't care." I stated, ignoring his comment and grabbing the drink from his hand and finishing it off.

"If you didn't care then you wouldn't say anything." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes once more.

"Lyon-sama, why don't you come sit by me?" Juvia said once again loud enough for me to hear.

"No, sorry Juvia but I'm, uh, going to mingle." Lyon stumbled over his words but the bluenette quickly allowed him to go. Lyon walked over and made his way over to the seat ahead of me. "Hello, (Y/N). I haven't seen you around lately." I looked up at him and gave a huge smile.

"Well, here I am." I giggled lightly and Loke shook his head as Lyon gave me a puzzled look. "You know what? You're handsome."

"She's had a bit too much to drink, she doesn't know what she's saying. Maybe I should take her home." Loke tried to defend me but Lyon just placed his hand up to stop him.

"No, I want to know what else she has to say." He gave a sly smirk and I returned as he leaned in towards me. "What else do you have to tel me?" I giggled and leaned in towards him as well.

After about twenty minutes of me rambling about nothing but nonsense with a few flirts thrown in, Juvia made her way over and took the seat next to Lyon. "It's been a while Lyon-sama, I thought something might've happened." She said innocently as she glared at me. With another giggle, I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand from across the table.

"Lyon, has anyone ever told you how amazing your magic is?" I asked through long lashes and Juvia glared once again placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Lyon-sama, your eyes look amazing in this light." She said it so smoothly that I immediately got worried and stood up, walking over to stand in front of him.

"Your hair," I started as I ran my fingers through his spiked, silver locks, "it's unbelievably soft." Juvia quickly got onto the fact that this was now a war and we began spitting out cheesy pick-up lines and lame comments that you'd hear in a crappy sitcom. But the best part was that I was fulling aware of what I was doing.

Lyon was finding this whole scene hilarious. A buzzed, jealous (Y/N) and angry Juvia fighting for his attention. The other guild members started to notice and of course several started placing bets on who'd win, mosst of them going for Juvia. I wasn't backing down however. I had a strategy and was waiting for the right time, after she makes the perfect comment then I'll strike and win this whole this once for all.

Finally she says it. She placed her on his arm and slowly rubbed down his jacket's sleeve with a sly grin playing on her lips. "You look great in this outfit." She looked up to me as did everyone else, waiting for my reply. Rolling my eyes and giving a bored sigh, I slowly crawled onto his lap and whispered in his ear loud enough for Juvia to hear.

"But I'm sure you'd look even better without them." And to complete my turn, I began to unzip the zipper and push the sleeves back. Before I pulled away I could feel the heat resonating from his cheeks as the color began to flood them.

My eyes met with Juvia's and she was more shocked than Lyon. Loke had watched the whole thing and was busting his ass off at the bar with Gray and Sting who knew what had just happened.

All eyes were on Juvia, but when she didn't move Lyon stood up and took my hand, dragging me out of the bar and leaving behind a paralyzed Juvia and cheering Loke.

"What the hell was that about?" He asked softly as soon as we were outside. I didn't know what to say and with the heat of alcohol in my blood stream still I grabbed him by his collar and brought his chilled lips to mine.

For the first half of the kiss he stood there, frozen, as if this had been his first kiss. But after the initial shock subsided, he brought me closer to him and continued the kiss, proving that he has in fact kissed before. When he pulled away he placed his hands on my cheeks and gave me a sly grin.

"This was a very interesting night." He laughed and I nodded, slightly embarrassed. "Although, I have been waiting for you to confess to me and I guess that I can count this as one." He poked my red cheeks and I blushed darker as I pushed his hand away.

"Sorry, about the whole thing. I kinda started it." I scratched the back of my neck and turned to look at the building's large wooden doors.

"Don't be. Like I said, it was interesting." I smiled and started to head back in before he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Is that offer still on the table? You know, about the clothes?" Blushing even more than humanly possible, I pushed him back and walked into the guild with him right behind me, laughing.

Juvia gracefully accepted defeat and wished us best in our relationship that night, which was the most civilized comment we had gotten. Loke and Gray spread what I had said around and so there were a lot of "Be safe" and "You're a lucky man" comments. The rest of the night was spent hiding my face from the embarrassing moments and jokes from our fellow friends.

Hey! I'm sorry it's late, too short, has too much dialogue, and that it kinda sucks, I tried but I've never attempted a love triangle before, so I hope you liked it. And if not I could rewrite it to what you want. I'm working on the Laxus x OC which will be posted next and then a special chapter after that.

I'm sorry these are taking so long but I am trying to juggle this and my other two stories as well, although these take priority since they've been requested. Thank you for reading and see ya soon my lovely Duckies.
~Tay