Happy x Exceed!Reader- I Want You to Go Part 2

"Happy?" I turned around and saw Natsu standing behind me as I sat in our house looking out the window. "You alright little buddy?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gave him a small smile and continued to look out. I heard him sigh, knowing I had lied but he didn't pry and left to go to the guild. Today was exactly 4 months since I saw (Y/n). I know she was afraid of changes but it was still unfair that I couldn't get to know her any better. Plus, I think she'd really like Fairy Tail.

I wanted to go see her after we got back but I couldn't remember what town we were in and even if I did the forest would've been nearly impossible to navigate. taking a deep breath I stood up and decided to head to the guild since moping around wasn't going to help anything.
~~~~~~

When I arrived to the guild it seemed louder then normal so I quickly opened the door and hid behind it in case any stray furniture tried to make its way towards me. Luckily it was just from conversations and not a fight so I was able to make my way to Natsu easily.

When I made it to the pink haired mage I noticed he was talking to a familiar blonde that we didn't see much of around here. I flew up and sat on the bar next to Natsu and he smiled happily towards me.

"Hey Happy. I was just going to get you. Sting and Rogue stopped by on their way back to Sabertooth and I thought you'd want to see Lector and Frosch." I smiled and waved at Sting before I flew to the table where the other exceeds were.

"Welcome Happy. It's good to see you." Pantherlily said  and I nodded once I landed.

"We need another girl in this group." Carla huffed and Lector leaned over to assure her that she was all he needed, not that she cared.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch went up and handed me a fish which I kindly accepted and ate it. We all had been discussing recent jobs that we hadn't noticed the door open. Faintly, I heard Mira ask if someone needed help and a familiar voice answered. Before I had time to think I saw (color) fur come towards us and joined us on the table.

My jaw nearly hit the floor as I saw her stand in front of me. Her blue dress still neat and her eyes still cheerful as her lips formed her teasing smile. I wanted to hug her but she spoke first.

"Good to see you, pipsqueak." The others looked confused as they turned to look at me but I just smiled and waved.

"Hiya (Y/n)! Long time no see."

"Oh, so you know the Tom cat?" Carla asked and (Y/n) nodded. Carla put her paw out and she grabbed it kindly smiling. "'I'm Carla, it's good to meet you (Y/n). This is Pantherlily, Lector, and Frosch." The others waved and Lily told her to just call him Lily for short.

"What brings you to Fairy Tail?" Lector asks and she turned and smiled before turning back to me.

"I just came to visit Happy." I smiled excitedly and we allowed her to join our group. We introduced her to everyone and they all seemed to love her. However, the most surprising thing was that she seemed to like everyone as well. As afraid as she was of humans I was scared she would be more hesitant, but she was handling it very well.

Well, after a few more hours, Sting and Rogue had to head back to Sabertooth so of course Frosch and Lector also left. After that everything seemed to settle down and most of the partiers had gone home. Most of Team Natsu, apart from Wendy and Carla, stayed so I was able to spend more time with (Y/n).

"Humans sure do look weird." She smiled and laughed as she looked over the small group of guild members that still remained in the hall.

"I still find it strange that you never saw one before, not even once."

"No one ever came that far into the woods before and I was born and found there, so It's not like I really had a choice." I looked over at her and cocked my head to the side. She held a small smile and her (e/c) eyes were sad and held a small pool of tears. I scooted closer to her as she continued to look out at the others.

"Hey (Y/n)," She finally turned to look at me, and I noticed she definitely had tears in her eyes. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat at the sight of her tears and forced myself to talk. "Why are you really here? I don't doubt you came to see me, but you're not telling the whole truth are you?" Her eyes widened but then she quickly adverted her gaze to her paws in her lap. Releasing a sigh, she looked up at the ceiling and a tear fell down her cheek as she began to talk.

"It is no lie that I wanted to see you again. You have been on my mind since the moment you left the woods with your friend, but you're correct that that is not the only reason." She took a short pause to recompose herself and I waited patiently for her. "The truth is, our town was attacked by a Vulcan just two days ago."

"What?! Are... are you alright? And what about everyone else?" I asked frantically and she turned to me quickly.

"We're all alright, no one was hurt." I sighed in relief and she smiled at my concern. "Our homes however were destroyed. After we talked about it, we all decided to split up, the rest went to find the original exceeds and their families, but I wanted to find you. To see if I could... stay here." She said with a small blush over her fur and I smiled back shyly.

"Of course you can stay!" Natsu over heard her and jumped in. She smiled happily and thanked him. "But we'll have to give you a place to stay, and since there's only one dragon slayer without an Exceed," Natsu placed his hand in his chin and then gave a huge grin. "Laxus! Get over here!" The blonde S-class mage made his was over to us with a disapproving glare on his features and directed it at Natsu.

"What is it hot head? Can't you see I'm busy?" He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest and Natsu cocked his head.

"But you were just talking to Mira." Laxus hit him over the head which I saw coming, but (Y/n) was a little more surprised by that action. Once Natsu was standing on his feet again he smiled and pointed to (Y/n). "Anyway, this is (Y/n), and she needs a home since she'll be a new member of  Fairy Tail." Laxus raised his eyebrow in confusion since Natsu didn't explain fully.

"And why does this need me?"

"Because, you're the only dragon slayer we know that doesn't have one. So I thought this could be your chance." Laxus pushed Natsu aside and looked at (Y/n) as he thought it over. He shrugged his shoulder and nodded once as he turned back to Natsu.

"Sure, I don't see why not." She smiled and Natsu did as Laxus grinned and turned back to (Y/n). "We should go check out our new home, and get you away from these losers." She nodded and smiled as she hopped up onto his shoulder. Turning back to me as she walked out the door she smirked and waved a paw.

"See you tomorrow, Pipsqueak." Laxus laughed and high-fived her as they walked out and I couldn't help but smile either. I was overly ecstatic that she was going to be here, and I could see her more often now.

"You liiiiiiiiike her~" Lucy and Levy cooed behind me and I jumped. I pouted and turned around to see them laughing at their form of payback. Instead of saying anything about their love for others I hopped down and went to Natsu, waiting for tomorrow to come so I can see (Y/n).

YAY!! I love these stories! I just like the idea of Happy love I suppose. Plus I did two updates in one week. I'm on a role! 

Thanks for reading my little duckies and keep voting and commenting! It really helps out. ^-^
~Tay