Laxus x OC

Another OC WHOOHOO!! Thank you lucygh12 for not only requesting but for being a huge supporter of this book!

Minerva. I watched as she dropped Lucy's body from the water sphere after torturing her mercilessly. Everyone on team B stood by and watched with anger and hatred practically resonating off them. Team A hopped onto the field to confront Sabertooth but were stopped by referees and Erza. I couldn't take it. The fact that they had hurt Lucy like that was pushing me over the edge.

I was filling in for Mira today since she wasn't feeling too well and had to stay in bed. I was ready. Ready to kick some ass and get revenge for my friends. I took a step forward, wanting to join Natsu and the others on the field but a hand entangling with mine stopped me. I looked up and saw Laxus looking out into the arena with the same expression as me.

"Lucianne don't, just stay here." I nodded quietly and returned to my place beside him, squeezing his hand in reassurance. He was always protecting me and keeping me out of trouble, which is expected since we've been together for a few months now.

The rest of the day went by slowly as I thought about Lucy. When I had gone to visit her she was asleep and Porlyusica chased me out before she could wake up, but she still looked so weak and hurt. It tore me apart.

Everyone had finished up their fights, Natsu and Gajeel beating Sabertooth was incredible and definitely worth the wait. We had all just gotten ready to leave and head to the hotel when the announcer came on again with an announcement.

"Folks, I'm sorry to keep you longer but it seems that we have a special request from the king himself." Everyone got quiet and stared up at the man who was wearing a different hair piece from the day before. "It seems he's requesting another fight between Sabetooth's Minerva Orlando and Fairy Tail's Lucianne." I froze, thinking maybe I heard him wrong, but when my blonde hair and Blue eyes were on the lacrima screens, I knew I was right. "Unlike the other fights where there were two team mates, it's just as before so they will be fighting solo."

"Lucianne, you don't have to do this." Laxus said as I stood from my seat and made my way towards the exit.

"Yes I do. I will avenge Lucy. That's a promise." I flashed the Fairy Tail sign and gave him a quick kiss before I walked out onto the arena. Minerva stood before me with her evil grimace that sent chills down my spine.

This is not the time to chicken out! I scolded myself.

The referee walked out and stood in the center between me and that monster to explain the rules, even if we've heard all day this week. "Do you all understand? There won't be any points for this round, it's just purely entertainment-Kabo" We both nodded and he ran out of our way. "Alright then, Begin-Kabo!"

Right as he said that we charged for each other. She had a grin on her lips as I attempted to land hit, but she avoided everyone. Knowing I wasn't going to get her anytime soon I decided to go on the defense now. As if she had read my mind she threw punch after punch and I dodged most. However, the ones she did manage to land hurt like a bitch.

She stopped and stepped back and followed too. My arms were bruised up and pain shot through them whenever I moved. I hissed as I got back into a defensive stance.

"You could always just give up. You look like hell already." She laughed as she noticed my pained demeanor. I just smirked and stood my ground.

"Funny, I was gunna say the same thing about you." Her smiled dropped and she ran at me again, this time I had noticed her movement and was able to jump over her. When she stopped she turned around to see me standing in her original position.