Part 1 Eddie

It was one summer ago today Eddie and his friends first went to that house on Neibolt Street and began to fight that awful clown. Eddie very much hoped this summer would be better. 

"Where do you think your going, Eddie bear?" Sonia, Eddies mom asked when he went to the door.

Eddie's mom absolutely hated his friends so he had to think of another excuse.

"Oh uh, to the library. I need to do some studying for school before school starts," Eddie lied.

His mom gave a worried look and for a second Eddie was scared that she didn't believe him but then she just nodded and let him go but of course not before reminding him to be home at 5:00. Eddie raced out the door and onto his bike as fast as possible. He sped over to the clubhouse to meet all of his friends before they left for the quarry without him. 

"What took you so long Eddie Spaghetti!!!" Richie shouted as he saw Eddie biking pedaling closer.

"My mom was stalling. Also, that is not my name!" Eddie grumbled, while the whole gang was climbing out of the clubhouse.

"Yes it is." Richie retorted.

"Is not!"

"Is too!!"

"Is not!!!"

"Is too!!!!"

"Ugh you know what Richie, I don't care!" All Eddie friends look so done with them fighting so he figured he should be the bigger person and end it.

"Oh you totally care... Eddie Bear!!"

Richie got onto his bike and started peddling away before Eddie could respond. Eddie shook his head and him and the rest of his friends followed after Richie. Eddie hated fighting with Richie but he also loved it at the same time. Honestly most of the time the only reason he fought back to the nicknames was to cover up the blush he found coming to his face.

At last they arrived at the quarry where Richie was already standing stripping down to his underwear. Eddie always felt uncomfortable around Richie when he changing and he honestly had no idea why. With all the other guys he was totally fine. Even with Beverly, who all the other boys stared at, he felt nothing. 

"It's probably because we're such close friends." Eddie always told himself.

The rest of them got changed out of their clothes and one by one they jumped into the water from off the cliff. 

"Ugh w-w-why is i-it so c-c-cold?" Bill stuttered shivering

"Its not cold at all! Its like 80 degrees here!" Beverly shouted swimming over and giving Bill a hug to warm up

Eddie looked over to Ben who was very visibly upset. Ever since last summer when Bill and Beverly started dating, Ben had been in a rough spot. As much as Eddie felt bad for him, Bill and Bev were perfect for each other.  

All of a sudden a voice shouted from up on the cliff, "See ya suckers later!!"

Eddie and all his friends looked up and saw Henry Bowers and a few of his chumps holding all of their clothes just as they began to run off.

"No no no no no!! My inhaler and my pills are in that pile!! I-I-I think," Eddie started breathing in and out very fast. His heart was racing as he continued, "I think, I think, I'm having an asthma attack!" 

"Uh no your not, remember those were just placebos! You don't even have asthma! Stanley pointed out

Eddie knew that but he still felt attached to them and more than that, his mom was going to murder him. Like never ever let him outside again!  

"Don't worry Eds, I'll get it back for you! I swear on you and your moms relationship!" Richie joked.

"This isn't funny Richie!" Eddie screamed at the top of his lungs, rushing out of the water hoping maybe just maybe he could catch Henry and his goons, but he knew that was very unlikely.

His friends all followed him onto shore, underwear dripping with water. Eddie was terrified and his heart was still pounding. He couldn't go home without those pills and inhaler. Eddie felt like her wanted to curl up and die somewhere in the woods. He was pretty sure he would do that soon if he couldn't figure out how to solve this problem.

"Eddie are you okay? You seem really really upset?" Beverly came up to him with a worried expression on his face. 

"Mhm, totallyyy fine," Eddie lied, stomping down the road not even knowing where he was going anymore.

Suddenly he stopped with everyone else stopping in their tracks as well. 

"I need somewhere to stay goodnight. I can't, I can't go home. My mom is going to slaughter me when she finds out I lost my meds," Eddie explained staring at the ground.

"You can sleepover my place Ed's. Well as long as you stop stuttering. We don't need anotherrr Bill," Richie told him

Eddie nodded grateful for having such a good friend.

"Thank you Rich."