Part 7 Eddie

Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier loved him. Eddie had never kissed anyone before but he was so happy he with his first kiss now. But nothing good ever lasts forever. He had to break the news to Richie.

"We should sit down for this," Eddie began, "My mom thinks this town is like a really bad influence on me and well after this summer she's making us move to this town is Massachusetts. It turns out she fell in love with the place and now we're leaving." 

Eddie was sobbing at this point and so was Richie. They came closer and hugged as the rest of the Losers walked in.

"What's going on guys?" Beverly asked.

Eddie told them what he had told Richie so now the whole group was sitting a crying. 

"We uh we just have to make this summer count," Richie told them all.

Eddie was going to be kept in the hospital for a while and then he would have to go to therapy twice a week since all the doctors thought he was mentally insane, so they're really wouldn't be much time to spend with his friends. He also doubted his mom would let him leave the house ever again.

Two weeks in the hospital went by and every day Richie would come by and talk to him. Sometime they even fell asleep together. The rest of the Losers came to visit as well but far less often. Finally the day came that he could leave. Sonia took Eddie's hand and together they left the hospital. 

"Honey I know you're upset that we have to move soon but you're gonna love it on Cape Cod! It's so beautiful! Beaches everywhere and its such a small little town you can never ever get hurt!" Sonia happily told Eddie.

"It sounds great Mommy," Eddie lied, he then added, "I know you hate them but it would so much to me if you let me see my friends before summer ends and we leave."

Sonia sighed but nodded. Eddie mood shifted and he was so happy he could see his friends as soon as he got home he called them to set up a hang out at their clubhouse. Richie told them all to meet at his house instead so then he had to recall all his friends to tell them the change of plans.

Eddie biked to Richies house quickly sped up the stairs. The lights were all off when he walked inside.

"Hello? Richie!" Eddie called.

Everything was silent so Eddie went up to Richies room. He opened the door and all the lights were off in there as well.

"SURPRISE!!"

The lights flicked on and all Eddie's friends appeared.

"Happy welcome back party!" Richie ran over, grabbed Eddie's hand  and twirled him around before leaning in for a kiss.

It was that feeling again. Eddie's heart was racing and his stomach did somersaults. It was the best feeling in the whole world. But then he realized everyone was watching. 

"Uh Rich, do they know?" Eddie asked confused.

"Ya. I told them all a few days ago. I hope that's okay with you. I know I should have asked first but I couldn't keep it to myself anymore." Richie explained.

Eddie nodded. Of course it was okay. These people were his best friends and he could trust them with anything.

 Everyday was this great but soon it was over. Summer had two days left but Eddie was leaving tomorrow. Richie had some date planned but first he had to say goodbye to the Losers. They were meeting up at the quarry just like the did at the very beginning of the summer.

a/n Ewww this chapter is so bad! I'm sorry