Part 14 Richie

Richie leaned over the railing on a balcony of the theater he was working at as he threw up. He had just finished a show and was totally drunk. All of his best shows he was drunk, but his fans didn't need to know that. Especially since it was technically illegal for him to be drinking.

"Mr.Toizer! Are you all right?" A woman called over to him from inside.

"Mhm, just a little nervous," Richie called back wiping the vomit off his face.

Richie stumbled back inside the building, everything looking a little blurry. He made his way out of the theater and onto the streets of city. He called for a taxi and had himself driven back to his apartment. 

All of sudden a text popped up on his old fashioned phone from an unknown number.

Unknown: You have ten year of freedom. Did you miss me Richie?

Richie squinted at his phone thinking maybe he hadn't seen it right. That was definitely what it said. It must have been some prank from a weird fan. Even though he knew it was stupid to respond to trolls his common sense was kinda messed up at the moment.

Me: What the fuck troll, leave me alone!

Unknown: I'm no troll Richie. 🤡

Me: What so are you a fucking clown?

Before the troll could respond the texts disappeared. Richie shrugged assuming his drunken mind was playing tricks on him. 

"Uhm Mr, this is your stop," The taxi driver tapped Richie on the shoulder as he sprung awake.

Thank god. It had all been a dream. Richie stepped out the car trying to walk straight as he approached his apartment building. 

"You're really cute," A young man who looked Richie's age winked as he ran by. 

"Thanks Mr.Runner Guy but you see I am not gay. So ya but I haven't kissed in a while so you should come inside," Drunk Richie yelled at the runner.

The runner grinned and followed Richie inside. The two boys rode up the elevator to Richie's room. The runner was talking but Richie was blocking most of it out and just nodding occasionally.

Once the door to the apartment was closed the runner pinned Richie against the wall and they made out for a solid 10 minutes before Richie came back to his senses and pushed him off. 

"I'm not gay! Also I made a promise 4 years ago that I would always love someone and I may not know who it was but I love em!" Richie proclaimed 

He was barely able to hold himself up so he went over and collapsed on his couch.

The runner just laughed and began out the door, but not before saying, "You kiss awful well for a not gay guy." 

"I am not GAY! I'm just a good KISSER!" The teen screamed to no one at all before he passed out on the couch.

A young Richie swam through a huge body of water after a mysterious boy. Richie tried to grab at the boys foot but he was too fast.

"Wait up!" The young Richie called out.

The boy just laughed but did stop for Richie. Richie recognized the boy and remembered his promise about loving him. Richie grabbed the boys hand and smiled as the boy smiled back.

"Who are you?" Richie whispered which caused the boy to frown and turn away.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Young Richie screamed again grabbing the boy to turn him around but now he was no longer the adorable boy.

A giant clown with red hair dressed in silver circus gear and giant shoes, a bug red clown nose and what looked like red paint from his eyes to his his mouth, and holding a red balloon, smiled at Richie. 

"I know your secret Richie!" The clown giggled.

Richie was confused and asked, "What secret?!"

The clown shape shifted back to the boy and then back to the clown again. Afterwards the scene flashed to a man dying and an older version of Richie was crying and trying to run back to the man as people pulled him back. Then Richie saw an old house crumbling to the ground and then a street sign that said Neibolt Street.

Richie startled awake sweating and looking around his apartment. He thought about his dream and then the weird text he had gotten earlier. Weirdly they seemed like somehow they may be connected. Richie had a pounding headache and his stomach felt like it was doing somersaults. He ran to the bathroom and puked over the toilet. 

As he lied back down on the couch with a puke bucket next to him he yelled out loud.

"I HATE HANGOVERS!!"