Part 17 Eddie

Eddie had to admit he was sort of happy to get that call from Derry. It would give him a chance to get away from his horrid second wife Myra. Katrina and Eddie split up a year after they were married after they dealt with constant fighting and embarrassingly little to no sexual chemistry. They were definitely married too young, it was just a stupid 18 year old kid mistake. 

But now his new wife was farrr worse. 

First off Myra was huge. Eddie didn't like to fat shame people but Myra was like someone from the show, "My 600 lb life!" She wasn't that big when he fell in love, if you could even call it that, but soon after she was eating like 7 meals a day and seemed to be gaining 20 pounds a day. The only reason he married Myra was because his mother loved her so much and Eddie loved to his mom happy. The two ladies were so similar that sometimes Eddie was caught called Myra mommy and not in a funny loving way. 

"God I have the worst taste in woman," Eddie would think to himself almost daily. 

"YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE ME HEREEE!!!" Myra wailed as Eddie told her the news. 

"I'm sorry honey but its urgent!" You tried to explain as you pushed all of your many many medications into your suitcase.

Myra whimpered, "I'm gonna miss you Eddieee!!!"

Eddie sighed as he walked down the stairs and lied, "I'll miss you too."

Eddie could not wait to get out of the hellhole he was living, even if was only for a little while. He also was excited to be reunited with friends he hadn't thought about in years!

"I LOVE YOU EDDDIEEE!!!" Myra cried as Eddie hopped in his car and drove out of the drive way.

Just then a text popped up on his car screen that made him swerve and hit a car. 

Unknown: It's me againnn... Time's up Eddie Spaghetti!!!

Eddie was just in shock as beeps and sirens came from all around him. The shock wasn't evem from that he had gotten a creepy text from some weirdo but it was the nickname. A memory flooded back to him.

"I'm gonna miss you Eddie Spaghetti," A figure told Eddie as he into the figures shoulder.

"That's not my name!! But I'm gonna miss you too..." Eddie said to the figure tears dripping down his face.

The person placed a kiss on the Eddie's lips and then whispered softly, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Why couldn't he remember this girl!! She seemed amazing from his memory. Maybe Eddie would get to see this lady when he came back to Derry. 

"Mr are you alright?" 

Eddie jumped at the voice and turned to see a paramedic tapping on the glass window of his black car. Eddie rolled down his window and told the nurse that yes he was fine. After settling all of the signatures needed to agree that Eddie was the one who hit the other vehicle, he continued on the long journey up the coast to the little town in Maine. 

Hours later Eddie reached the Chinese place that Mike had set up for the old friends to all meet. Memories all flashed back into his mind as he saw each face but known seemed to click as the girl who had kissed him. In fact he didn't even see any girls in the group.

Just as he thought he would be doomed to not get to see whoever his mystery lover was when a redheaded girl walked up to the group. Bev was her name, he remembered. He was convinced that she had to be the one but then he turned and saw another face. It was a face that sent his emotions spiraling in all sorts of directions and had his heart beating uncontrollably.

That face was the one of Richie Tozier.

(A/n sorry this one is kinda short and it feels a bit rushed)