Two

Seulgi's POV

"What?" I said. "Are you secretly married too? Yuri had a situation like this. No way, because of the clubs?"

"M-Maybe," said Yeri. "But I swear, we just got drunk. I know I didn't do anything."

"Okay," I said. "I believe you for the time being. For the meantime, let's check on a doctor after this."

We headed back for class. Everyone was pointing at us, and I thought because I was so fabulous.

"Spaghetti and Macaroni," said Jungkook. "Is it true? That Macaroni's pregnant?"

"What?" I whispered. "How the heck did you know about that? I swear the was nobody in that toilet!"

"It was on the speaker," explained V. "Are you sure that there was seriously nobody there?"

I didn't want to suspect Krystal, but she was the only one. I went to her table and grabbed her collar.

"Krystal," I said. "What's your problem? You didn't get your revenge on me and now you want to get my sister?"

"What the?" Krystal said. "I was sleeping, you idiot. Okay, sorry for calling you an idiot, but seriously, I was sleeping."

Then, I heard Joy laughing. She was even throwing her legs up. A nerd enjoying a laugh.

"What a sight," I said and threw Krystal back down. I apologized, though. Then, I went to Joy's table and grabbed by the collar.

"Speak," I said. "Why were you laughing? Were you the one who recorded that?"

Before neither of us could do anything, the teacher grabbed me and literally threw me in the principal's office.

"Now," said the principal with a bushy moustache. "Tell me, Kang Seulgi. Why did you start that fight?"

"I—" V cut me off.

"She's innocent, sir," said V. "I was the one who got sexually emotional and attacked Joy. Seulgi was only covering for my wrong doings."

"Very well," said the principal. "Mr. Taehyung will get detention for a month. After school."

We both left the principal's office together. It was recess time, and neither of us went to the cafeteria. We both went to the garden.

"Why did you do that?" I asked. "Why did you protect me? I could handle that. I'm FBI, I'm strong."

"Yeah," said V. "I know women. I did that because I don't want to be compared to Jungkook anymore."

"What?" I asked. "You knew Jungkook well? I mean, I did hear him mention about ten thousand girls and you mentioning accident."

"It's a long story," said V. "Back in where we used to go to school together, there were seven of us. Wait, six. We called ourselves 'Bangtan Boys' as in bulletproof boys. In short form, BTS. One day, I found Jungkook's cousin J-Hope burning from a chemical reaction. I panicked, so I didn't do anything. Jungkook came and thought that I was the one who poured that chemical substance on J-Hope. We became enemies since then. And ten thousand girls? I was pretty popular at my old school. But all of those girls only dated me for my looks. I kept dating to find the right girl."

"Oh," I said. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know about that. And you don't actually believe that Yeri is actually pregnant, right?"

"Hmm," said V. "I'm not quite sure about that. But I'm confident that Yeri didn't do anything forbidden."

We went back inside and found Yeri laughing with Jungkook. Amusing to me, as well as V.

"Oh, Seulgi," said Yeri. "Jungkook was just back from buying me water. He thinks that I'm like, seriously pregnant."

"Duh," said Joy out of the blue. "Of course Yeri's not seriously pregnant. She's not at all. I put a substance to make her sick. In other words, I faked it."

To be continued