Nine

Seulgi's POV

I regained consciousness. I was breathing heavily. So, meeting Joy was only a dream.

"Seulgi," said Yeri. "What's wrong? You're sweating. And note that I... kicked Jungkook out of here."

"Yeri," I said. "I'm sorry, but I have to go after V. You can hate me for the rest of your life, but I have to."

"What?" Tears were forming inside of Yeri's eyes. "I.. I thought you liked Jungkook?"

I stood up, ignoring the pain in my body. Who would stand up after being pushed down the stairs?

I looked everywhere for V, but couldn't seem to find him. My last resort was the rooftop.

And I saw V being pushed by Joy.

I immediately caught V's hand. Seeing that I stupidly exposed myself, Joy saw the opportunity and pushed me down too.

I was hanging on one hand. The other was holding V's. Joy smirked and went away, hoping we'd fall.

"Let go!" V said. "You have to live, you have to survive. Why would you save someone like me? You don't even like me!"

"Actually," I said, "I changed my mind. I like you, Kim Taehyung. No, I love you. And if we survive this, I don't know how to apologize to Yeri. Because of you, I hurt my sister's feelings."

I felt my hand being pulled up. I dragged my eyes from V to Jungkook who was pulling me up. When we were safely up, I knew Jungkook heard my confession to V.

"Jungkook, I—" Jungkook raised his hand.

"No," said Jungkook. "Don't apologize. Seulgi, you played with my heart. You hurt me. You only leave scars! I don't care if it's another guy. But Kim Taehyung? I'm done with you. From now on, I don't know you, Kang Seulgi."

I guess he was so mad that he forgot to call me Spaghetti. Nonetheless, I made no effort into talking to him.

When I went home the next day, Yeri was nowhere to be found. I laid on my bed, and thought about where Yeri could be.

I expected to see Yeri sitting at her table arguing with Krystal the next morning, but her place was empty.

It was like deja vu when I saw 'Seulgi is a slut' written on my locker. Yuri told me she went through the same thing when I first met her.

People kept whispering as they went past me. I didn't even know why. I wasn't pregnant.

"Oh," said Joy. "Look. The slut is totally puzzled! First, she stole handsome Jungkook from us. Now, he likes Kim Taehyung? No, no."

"Park Joy," I said. "Shut the fuck up."

I rarely swore. Never mind that, I've never swore in my whole life. But when I did, it felt good.

"You little bitch!"

Joy raised her hand to slap me, but someone stopped her. Jungkook stopped her.

"Don't touch her," said Jungkook. "You can't touch her. If you do, you'll get in big trouble. With who? With me."

V joined the little argument. Everyone was already crowding us. I face palmed myself.

"Stop," said V. "This is my girlfriend, so get lost. And by the way, you have no business with her, Jeon Jungkook."

"Hey," said an unfamiliar guy. "Get your dirty hands off of my girl, which is Park Joy."

V and Jungkook was totally shocked. I didn't know who that guy was, but the guys knew.

"J-J Hope," said Jungkook. "How.. Is this even possible? T-Taehyung killed you, right?"

"Guys!" Jimin ran towards us. "J-Hope's body disappeared—Oh wait. You guys found him. And he is breathing. Okay, I think I'm going to stop breathing due to shock. Bye."

Jimin pretty much fainted. So that guy was J-Hope. I was as shock as everyone else.

"That's right," said J-Hope. "I'm back."

To be continued.

Waaa~ Sorry for not updating. I know saying that 'I was busy' was too common, so I'll just admit it. I was lazy. That's half true. I was occupied with exams.