Four

Yeri's POV

"Well," said Krystal. "If it was another guy, I could read them. But V? I've gotta be honest, he's unreadable. V's hard to read!"

I ended the call because Seulgi entered my room, smirking. She looked so evil as a step sister.

"Okay," she said, smiling. "Why didn't you tell me that you liked V?"

Long story short, I lied about everything to her—except for the fact that I liked V, of course.

Seulgi's POV

The next day, we went to school together. Whenever V is around Yeri, I'd push them. Evil step sister, eh?

Jungkook hung out with me, and I couldn't believe it myself. He looked handsome, I admit it. We were sitting cross legged near the pond.

"Spaghetti," said Jungkook. "Are you in love with anybody? Is he handsome enough?"

"Woah," I said. "I am not in love with anybody. Okay, I was. But I forgot about him."

"Good." Jungkook moved his face forward. "Then, you are suit to be mine, Spaghetti."

Jungkook kissed me, and I was too dumb to react. Somebody threw a rock at my head and we lost balance. So, we fell into the pond.

When I went out, the only thing I heard was Joy's annoying laugh. She threw the rock.

Before I could rip Joy into pieces, Yeri ran towards me, worried. She gave me her spare clothes.

"Hey," said Jungkook. "I don't want your answer now. I'll wait for you, Spaghetti."

"What's all that about?" Yeri asked when Jungkook was out of earshot. "And how did you two fell inside the pond?"

I told Yeri everything, without leaving anything out of our conversation. She smiled.

"We're even now," said Yeri. "I'm with TaeTae and you're with Kookie."

"I hate cuteness," I said. "And Irene's here. Come along."

I met Irene behind our school. She looked so serious, even with her cute face.

"Baechu," I asked. "What's wrong? Did anything happen at the headquarters?"

"No," said Irene. "The problem is right infront of my eyes. You, Seulgi. As an FBI rookie, do you think you can go to the red box as you like? You are assigned to teach Kai self control, not hang out! And you, Yeri. Just because you found some cute guy, don't flirt. You're still in training."

Irene left us. I was rebellious, so I didn't care about what she said. I was worried about Yeri.

"No," said Yeri. "I'm fine."

Then, I acted rebellious by texting Jungkook to meet me at Han River. Krystal and Yeri followed me to record what I was about to say.

"Jungkook," I said. "I accept your confession."

I actually said that to distract myself from Kai. I was still trying to forget him, and finding another love was the only way.

"I knew it." Jungkook hugged me. "You can't resist this cute face, can you? Welcome to Jungkook Land, Kang Spaghetti."

"But," I said. "I have a condition. You can't tell anyone about our relationship. I swear I'll kill you if you do it."

"Yes, boss," said Jungkook. "And, can we like, not hang out with Taehyung? Wait, V?"

"Uhh," I said. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I have to meet him at least once a day. He's like a.. priority to me."

After Jungkook left, Krystal and Yeri ran towards me and laughed cheekily. I hope that Krystal wouldn't notice that I actually didn't like Jungkook.

"Seulgi!" Yeri said excitedly. "Oh my God. Did he hug you? Why didn't you guys kiss? No worries, I got it all on tape."

"Oh." V walked towards us. "You're with Jungkook, am I right? I'm.. happy for you."

Yeri blushed cause she thought that V followed him all the way here. Krystal pulled me.

"What?" Krystal said. "You're just dating Jungkook to forget Kai? No, no. And also, Yeri thinks that V likes you."

I didn't pay attention at the V part. I wanted to lie to Krystal, but with her, lying won't do.

"Yes," I answered honestly.

To be continued