Twenty Two

Seulgi's POV

"Haa," said Joy. "I just can't believe it. Oh my, Yeri. You're my sister. And what's more, I'm related to my nemesis Kang Seulgi."

"Joy," I said. "Come on, now that you know that we're sisters, can't we settle this the siblings way?"

"No!" Joy shouted. "I won't stop until I have a taste of your blood, Kang Seulgi. Did you know that I'm actually a vampire?"

Jungkook laughed, and I smacked him incase Joy noticed and felt stupid.

"Joy!" a voice said through the microphone. "Stop this shitness! We know that you're a psychopath!"

And that was news to me. I didn't doubt it, though. A harmless nerd turned into a violent psychopath.

When Joy was off guard, I ran towards her and wanted to stab me, but someone shield it.

V.

After being stabbed, he slowly walked backwards and fell onto the ground. I wanted to cry, but I fought Joy first.

She was much more stronger than I thought. I gave her a last blow to the nose and she passed out.

The FBI who were waiting outside came in and escorted Joy to the mental institution.

V was brought into the ICU immediately after. The doctor said that he was okay—thanks to my blood donation.

The doctor—which was Sulli—insisted that I stay in the ward. I had to, so I just sat down. V was already awake, so that made everything worse.

It was so awkward since we had an argument before he was stabbed. And when he knew I donated my blood to him, Krystal said he felt sorry.

"So," said V after about an hour silence. "It's really, really awkward. Look, do you still like me? If you do, I'll reconsider everything."

I went closer to him and whispered, "What do you think? Looks like your heart is beating fast."

Our face was so close. And at that time, Yeri came in. She brought flowers, but immediately turned around.

"Oh," said Yeri. "S-sorry. Didn't know you guys were.. whatever. Here, V. Since you're a flower boy."

After about a month, our lives completely changed. Jungkook and Yeri were like brother and sister.

"Hey," said Jungkook. "I think from now on, we have to follow the school's rules. My father scolded me for not doing so."

"By the way," I said, "who is your father? I wanna meet him. You met our parents, so it's not fair!"

"You can't," said V, smiling. "It's pretty hard to do so since Jungkook's father is the president of—"

"President of the poker's club." Jungkook covered V's mouth. "He's pretty busy these days."

"Right," said Yeri. "We met your father, Jungkook. He came to our FBI training center. Yes, Mr. President did."

"Oh," I said. "Thanks for reminding me, Yeri. Irene wants you guys to be part of our FBI team. Since we lost Jin, come on!"

"Hi," said Xiumin. "As you guys know, I'm Irene's new boyfriend. And also, the other EXO members have transferred to another school. Eventhough Irene doesn't want me to hang out with you guys, I want to. So, can I join your gang? And the FBI?"

"Sure," said Jungkook. "But don't touch any of these girls. They'll kick you where it hurts."

"School time is over," said Xiumin. "So let's walk to your FBI facility. Yes, walk."

"But," I said. "Is it okay for a minister's son to be walking around freely?"

Xiumin grabbed my hand. The five of us walked together. But suddenly, Irene appeared with a stern face.

"Guys," said Irene. "We forgot about J-Hope. He sent a blackmail."

"So?" Yeri said. "Just catch him already."

"Saying his going to get revenge. He's already killed Kris."

"Okay," said Xiumin. "That sounds so motherfucking serious."

"He's coming for us."

To be continued