Fifteen

Yeri's POV

Maybe what Jungkook said was normal for friends, but my heart was beating as fast as it could.

"Haha," I fake laughed.  "You're so funny, Jeon. Yeah, I'm worried about you too—as a friend. Haha."

Seulgi's POV

"What?" V said. "How come? I know her as a healthy and strong girl. Not a girl with a heart problem!"

"I know," I said. "I just discovered it. Literally, I just did. She used to say that she feels that her chest was being stabbed by something."

Everybody left me alone cause I, well,  asked them to. I was just depressed. Not until I got another text.

Want a hint on where Yeri is? Well,  where did fucking Kai kill Luhan?

I ran there. Like literally ran. Then, I just lost the strength in my legs after seeing something shocking.

The place was on fire.

I just ran inside without thinking. And of course someone pulled me out of there, Jungkook did.

"No!" I shouted. "Let me go! Let me in! Yeri is in there! She needs my help—wait. Jungkook?"

"Yup," said Jungkook. "And you only thought about Yeri? What about me and Irene?"

Jungkook's POV

Suddenly, I smelled smoke. Yeri was still down, so I looked at Irene. She was panicking.

"Jungkook," said Irene. "Try not to panic as I am right now, and find an exit."

"What?" I shouted. "This is ridiculous. This place is on fire. And you want me to find an exit? If you didn't notice, we're subdued in a locked dark room!"

"Up," Yeri said weakly. "Up there. There's an exit up there. W-We can climb it and get out of—"

Yeri fainted again. I realized that there was a metal near us. I went over and opened my tying.

I opened Irene's and carried Yeri up. Then, just when we were out, the first explosion happened.

Then, I saw Seulgi trying to get in. That was when I pulled her out and brought her to Yeri.

Seulgi's POV

"Yeri!" I ran beside her. I was crying buckets when I saw her, then Jin came and hugged Irene.

That was when I realized that Jin didn't look as happy when he saw Jungkook. I thought they were friends in 'BTS'.

"Jin!" Jungkook said. "What brings you here? Oh, Irene's your girlfriend, isn't she? Guess I'm the only one lonely here."

When Jungkook said that, Jin immediately faked a smile. Well, I knew he faked it because it was part of the FBI training.

Later when we went to a fast food restaurant—after sending Yeri to the hospital and left Jungkook there, I waited for the right time to ask Jin why.

Irene went to the toilet and bam, I got the time. I took a deep breath before asking an experienced FBI agent.

"Jin," I asked. "Why did you fake a smile? I mean, to Jungkook. Why did you do that?"

"I, uh," said Jin, "was trying to test you. I knew you'd ask this question. So, uh, you pass!"

Then Jin's phone rang. I caught a glimpse of who it was and was completely shocked.

There was a picture of Joy.

To be continued