Seven

Seulgi's POV

"T-Taehyung!" I said. "Don't you have a fever? I thought you're sick."

"Krystal," said V. "Go. Go away. I want some private time with Seulgi."

"I'll just watch from here—"

"Go!" V shouted. "Kang Seulgi. You really don't know what my heart feels like? I think I told you about it last night. But you talked about Yeri... Whatever. I can't remember it. But seriously, I love you. I want you to be a part of my life."

"B-But," I said. "I'm with Jungkook, y-you know?"

"Hahaha," V laughed harshly. "Jungkook? First of all, Krystal told me about your fake relationship. Just date me and forget Kai! Can't you see? I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you. Even when we date, I swear we don't have to see Kai. I swear, I love you."

"I can't," I said. "Look, I really appreciate your brave confession. But whenever I look at you, you remind me of Kai. And I can't forget Kai if I remember him everytime I try to forget him. So, I'm sorry, V."

"But I like you!" V shouted.

Unexpectedly, tears came out of my eyes. I didn't know what it exactly was, but I remembered Science from fourth grade that when tears taste salty, it means something.

I was crying.

I ran away and Krystal caught me. She didn't really go away. She hugged me. Suddenly, Yeri came to me.

"Hypocrite!" Yeri said. "You said you didn't have any feelings for V! But what? Look at this video!"

Someone recorded us from the back, so it looked as if V was kissing me repeatedly. Then I saw a watermark at the video.

Joy Incorporation

Hell, who was stupid enough to record a secret video with a watermark? It was none other than idiotic Joy.

"I don't," I said. "And as you can see, Krystal forced me to wear a lipstick. Go and check V's lips. If you see the same colour as this one on his lips, hit me."

Yeri wasn't stupid enough, so she checked the video again. Then, she saw that watermark.

"Oh God," said Yeri. "Seulgi, I'm so sorry. I thought.. you betrayed me for him. So, so sorry."

"Lil sis," I said. "It's okay. After this, let's teach Joy a lesson."

"No," said Krystal. "You guys can't. Her father came to school yesterday, and whoever touches Joy will go to jail."

"Kang Spaghetti!" Jungkook called. "There you are! The school lost control and are destroying everything. Wanna join?"

I looked for V, and he wasn't where he was. I rushed inside, hoping I could stop whatever they were doing.

It was like hell. They were all destroying lockers and stuff. On the top of the stairs, it was like there was a spotlight.

A guy was standing there, crossing his arms. And I knew immediately that he was the culprit who started all of the destroying.

V.

"V!" I shouted. "Stop this! I mean it. Please. I beg of you. Stop this!"

"No," V said in a microphone. "I won't stop all of this until you say yes and 'forget' that jerk Jungkook!"

I ran up to him, hoping I could stop it. But, V suddenly pressed a button and all the students faced us.

"Everybody say no!" the students chanted. "No! No! No! We won't stop!"

"V." I tried hugging him, but I didn't have any feelings for him. "Please. Stop. Think of what Kai would think of this. What I would think of this. What.. your parents would think of this."

Filled with rage, V pushed me off the stairs, causing my head to bleed.

To be continued