Twelve

Yeri's POV

The next morning, we tried to conduct our mission. But unfortunately, we failed because V and Seulgi went out for breakfast.

"Hey," I said to Jungkook. "Can we like.. Go to Han River? I usually go there during stress times. Especially exams."

"And drown yourself again?" Jungkook said. "No, thanks. I'd rather stay home and think of some other way."

"But.." I started making my irresistibly cute face. "Please, Jungkook. You are torturing me. Please, let's go."

"Fine," said Jungkook. "But note that I'm taking you there because I pity you. And also, I may have been too harsh on a sixteen year old big baby."

I pouted and stomped behind Jungkook. I didn't know he stole Kai's car keys during the night, but oh well.

"Here we are," said Jungkook. "Two people were nearly drowned here. And how come you still like this place?"

"Just," I said, "when my real dad—Seulgi's stepdad—used to abuse me, I'd come here and cry. Then suddenly one day, Seulgi sat by my side and said that my father won't ever come after me again. It was awkward when she said that because we weren't close at that time."

"Wow," said Jungkook. "I didn't know someone would do something like that to beautiful Yeri. Okay, I'm sorry, but you are beautiful, though."

"Jeon," I said. "If I were to be trapped with you in a dark room, with our hands bound, what would you do?"

"Scream for help?" said Jungkook. "Okay, I'm not the FBI-in-training here. Tell me, Yeri."

"Hmm," I said. "I honestly don't know. That's my next mission, but I've been suspended because I tried killing myself."

"Nice," said a voice. "I guess you'll have to figure that on your own, Kim Yeri. And look who we have, Jeon Jungkook."

Then, a cloth went inside my mouth and the person closed my eyes. I knew what to do, but unfortunately, they drugged me. At first, I was confused. Then it hit me.

We were being kidnapped.

"Jeon?" I asked when I was awake. "Jeon, can you hear me? I'm.. scared."

"Yeri, is that you?" I heard Jungkook's voice echo through the big, dark room. "Thank God you're okay."

Our eyes weren't closed with anything, so I could see Jungkook after adjusting my eyes to the darkness.

Jungkook came closer to me, and I started crying. Even in an FBI drill, I wasn't tied as hard as I was now.

"Hey, hey," said Jungkook, putting my head on his shoulder. "Don't cry, please. I beg of you. Although I can't see anything in this darkness, I bet your mascara is running down your face. Yes, I went through your makeup while looking for your eyeliner.."

"Well, well." The lights opened. "Look at what we have here. Two people who planned to steal the hearts of their loved ones, now having a romance moment."

"Shut up," said Jungkook. "You shouldn't talk about us. Show yourself, bitch! I ain't scared of you!"

Park Joy appeared.

Seulgi's POV

After breakfast with V, we went straight back home. I admit, I was panicking a bit when I didn't find Yeri anywhere.

Then, I found a note saying that Yeri and Jungkook went to Han River. That relived me for awhile, until I got a call.

"Hello." I recognized the voice, Joy. "Well, Kang Seulgi. Try to trace this call, and your sister is dead. Yes, I kidnapped her. And a bonus for me, Jeon Jungkook as well."

"Joy," I said. "Hurt me, torture me, do whatever you want to me. But please don't hurt Yeri. I'll do whatever you want."

"Do whatever I say. "

Joy hung up.

To be continued