Six

Yeri's POV

I was personally worried about Seulgi. She wasn't in the mood. She even lost her appetite.

"Hey," I said. "Seul, you should be happy since you got a boyfriend! Ya, ya. It's fake, but still!"

"Yeri," said Seulgi. "I'm.. worried about Krystal. I know I said something wrong back then, but I think I'll make it worse if I apologize."

Seulgi's POV

"Seul," said Yeri. "It's okay not to apologize. In opinion, at least. Because.. I think she's kind of a bitch too."

Suddenly, the door opened. I almost hit that person at the golden spot, but I stopped when I saw who it was.

Kim Taehyung.

"V!" I said. "You stink! You smell like alcohol. Have you been drinking?"

"Seulgi.." V staggered towards me. "Do you even know how my heart feels? How hurt it is?"

V has been pounding on his chest, and I was worried about him. Maybe it'd affect his health. So, I hugged him, which literally stopped him.

"V," I said softly. "Calm down. It's super duper okay. And since you're drunk and couldn't remember this in the future, Yeri likes you. So stop embarrassing yourself infront of her."

"Seulgi!" Yeri smacked me.

"Ok-Okay," said V. "And for the record, you look so beautiful this night. I love you, Kang Seulgi."

Then, V passed out. Ugh. I hoped Jungkook won't come at my house in V's condition. Drunken men, the one I hate the most.

"Yeri," I said. "Can you help me put V on the sofa? As you know, I wasn't the strongest in my class."

"Okay," said Yeri. "Leave it to me. Now, go to sleep. I'll carry V myself. And don't worry, I won't get myself pregnant for real this time."

The next day, I wanted to wake V up for breakfast—which was only ramen since none of us could cook—but V's body temperature was high.

"Yeri," I whispered. "Come on, V has a fever. Let's go to school and bring him to the clinic later."

When we arrived at school, Jungkook greeted me like a real boyfriend. He even tried to carry me bridal style. But I refused.

"Seulgi?" Krystal walked behind me. "Just for the record, I don't apologize. Not to my parents, not to anyone. But, I guess you're like a sister—but I haven't apologized to Jess—so, I'm sorry for acting like a total bitch."

"Nah," I said. "It's okay. And actually, you are a bitch. Friends? And oh, don't tell anyone about Jungkook."

"What about me?" Jungkook came up behind us. "What? You're talking about my handsomeness?"

We entered class. It was the most hated period by all students—except for the student who scores straight A's for this exam. Krystal.

I admit it, I'm so clever in other languages such as Japanese, Chinese, French, etc. But English? I sucked at it.

"Hello everybody," Krystal read in English. "I'm Krystal Jung, the popular kid in this school. And as you guys know, when the teacher's not here, I'm in-charge. So work your asses out!"

Krystal as a teacher? Unimaginable. The kids would probably quit school before she even gives them an assignment.

During recess, somehow Krystal blackmailed the principal—again—on letting us not go to classes and hang out.

"Seul," said Krystal. "About Yeri.. She seems oddly weird around V. What's her story?"

"Uhh," I said. "I'm not supposed to tell anyonr about this. So, sorry, Krys. I'll tell you when it's public."

Then, someone pulled my hand and pinned me to the wall. I lost all strength in my body when I saw someone who wasn't violent pinning me.

V.

To be continued