Nineteen

Seulgi's POV

Jin was kneeling infront of us, and hell, was Irene mad. She kept hitting Jin's head several times.

When Jin went to the toilet, someone called him. Irene took his phone and was furious when the person who called him was Joy.

"Baby," said Jin. "Please, I'm sorry. But look at the bright side. If we join Joy's team, we no longer have to follow orders as an FBI!"

"Bright side?" Irene repeated. "Are you crazy, Jin? If you keep doing this, the first thing I would want to do is break up with you."

"No." Jin stood up. "You can't break up with me. We... We're destined to be together! Irene, come on. Let's run away and join Joy."

And with that, Jin received one of Irene's 'cool slap'. It's a signature slap that Irene does whenever she breaks up with someone. Irene will look so cool while slapping that person and that person will look pathetic.

"Seulgi," said Jungkook. "Okay, I don't know how to put this together, but V is here and you need to help him. Or.. he needs to help you. Whatever the case is, you guys have to help each other. I'll have to be honest, but Kai said that you need to counsel V."

"What?" I said. "Okay, let me get things straight. My sister is in coma. I'm shocked and I think I can't even breathe properly because of that. And now you want me to counsel my ex boyfriend who just got out of jail? Are you crazy, Jungkook? Or, what about, you tell Kai that I don't want to."

"No can do," said Kai. "This is an order from me, an FBI senior. As a newbie, you have to follow my orders. I'm not the Kai you used to know, but I'm agent Kai."

"Don't worry," said V. "I won't come to your sessions anyways. I learned something from you, Seulgi. Act rebellious."

V said that with a cold stare. I felt guilty. I wanted to say that I need his warm hug to comfort me, but I just felt that everything in the world was my fault.

I asked everyone to leave me alone in Yeri's ward with a stern voice. Even Krystal left. I silently cried beside Yeri.

"Yeri," I said. "Do you know how I'm suffering right now? My heart is breaking. I can't even pay your hospital expenses. I'm a bad sister. No, I'm a bad person. I broke up with V for my own good. Now the both of us are suffering from heartbreak because of my selfishness. If only you were here, you'd probably hug me and say, 'it's okay, I'm here'. But I almost lost you. You said to forgive you, right? No, forgive me."

The door opened. Krystal brought in someone who was so, so familiar. Wendy came in.

"Seulgi, I'm so, so sorry for—"

"Leave." I turned my head so that she won't see my tears. "I don't want to see a person who betrayed their own family."

"Seulgi," said Wendy. "But I—"

"I said leave!" I shouted, revealing my face. "Don't you understand? My heart already broke into pieces. And now a cousin who betrayed me came. So what the heck am I supposed to do? Pick up the pieces of my heart?!"

"No," said Wendy. "I'm terribly sorry about that. But I have some important news. No one would believe me, but I found some records about Yeri's father."

"Say it," I said. "And after you say it, get lost and don't ever appear in front of my eyes."

"Yeri's dad had a mistress," said Wendy. "Yes, another one since he's a playboy. And they had an illegitimate child."

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's Park Joy," said Wendy.

To be continued