Twenty Four

Yeri's POV

"Yeri," Seulgi whispered. "Is your face okay? Oh no. It's bleeding too much. Don't worry. I'll take you to the hospital."

"No can do," said the drug dealer. "We'll keep you here as long as we want. And that face? Part time boy!"

And Kris appeared again. It was as if he was everywhere. I guess he just made money from the fat drug dealer.

"Don't worry," said Kris as he treated my face. "I saw your other friends outside. I hope they don't do anything stupid."

I wanted to ask him more, but my other friends already made their entrance. They tried to make it cool, but no it wasn't.

They shot everyone using the tranquilizer gun Seulgi showed. Then, we literally ran away with our hands still bound behind our back.

Once the ropes were untied, I knocked Jungkook's head. He was stupid enough to let everyone see their face.

"Hey idiot," I said. "What were you thinking? You could've got killed there! I can't believe this."

"Idiot?" Jungkook said. "I saved your life, if you didn't notice. And if it wasn't because of me, you'd already be dead!"

"Shut up," said Irene. "Just.. go argue somewhere else. And Seulgi, lead everyone away from here."

I pulled Jungkook's ears. He screamed and pulled mine too. We both ended up going up the stairs while still pulling each other's ears.

About 5 minutes after we arrived at the lounge in our facility, Irene came too. She looked troubled.

"Irene," I said. "What's wrong? We can help you. Anything."

"It's Jin," said Irene, sitting beside Xiumin. "He said he'll seek for revenge. I'm just.. scared. And Yeri, sorry for sending you to the mission. If we weren't short of people, I wouldn't have put an FBI-in-training's life at risk."

"Oh," I said. "It's nothing, really. And about Jin, don't worry. Seulgi and I will protect you!"

"Uhm," said V. "I have an idea. To protect each other, why don't we live in dorms. And the boys and girls' dorm will just be opposite each other."

"Nice idea," said Irene. "But who'll pay for everything? And I'm thinking of recruiting new agents from Yeri's class."

"Hey guys." Wendy suddenly entered. "I can join your dorms, right? And I met Krystal on the way. She said she'll pay for expenses."

"Irene," said Seulgi. "Why the heck is this betrayer here?! She's not supposed to enter this facility."

"Calm down," said Irene. "Okay, first of all, sorry for not telling you, but Wendy is actually an FBI too. But she's undercover. Yes, she didn't really join the rebels."

"Ugh," I said. "Can this day get any more weird?"

"Yes it can," said Xiumin. "Krystal just texted me. It's really weird, but yeah. She found a really spacious dorm for us. And one dorm can fit about twenty people. It's luxurious. I don't know where we'll keep our weapons. Oh, she texted me again. There's an underground weapon room."

"Okay," said Irene. "I'll go check Yeri's class for awhile. You guys go first. I'll come later."

And with that, Jungkook and I started pulling each others ears again. Oh well. He was like a brother to me.

The End

I'm making a new book. It's titled 'Scar Like Memories'. It'll be a Jin, Irene, Xiumin and Wendy's fanfic. I'll update about it soon!