...with a love that the winged seraphs of heaven coveted her and me.

I was an Ella-expert.

I knew when she was sad, I knew when she was angry or annoyed. I could tell you exactly what she was thinking at every moment of every day. I was an Ella-expert.

Yet I could not comprehend what was wrong with my Medusa recently.

It was pushing me over to the brink of insanity, my mind was about to explode over the fact that I could not pin point what is wrong with my Ella.

Two nights ago she had rejected my cuddles, to which I almost lost my mind over, yet refrained due to the lost look on her face.

She is my wife. My Medusa. My everything. Yet I could not tell what was wrong with her.

I sit alone, surrounded by the greenness of our home, yet I still longed for my little green-haired goddess to be in my arms.

I wish that I could beg her to tell me what is wrong, I wish that I could fix whatever is wrong with her, yet it was impossible, since she herself was not even aware.

I opened my phone, heading straight to my contact list and scrolling through until I came across Lana's number, which, to be clear, was for Ella-related emergencies only.

The metal of my phone vibrated as I rang her, my patience wearing thin at the fact that she did not pick up straight away.

I wait a few moments longer, but glare at my phone when the monotone voice of her automated answering machine calls out.

My thumb presses on her contact again, this time with my body radiating with frustration. The metal vibrates again, although this time I am not met with the voice of her answering machine.

"What the fuck do you want, Stone?" A breathless Lana groans through the phone.

"I need your help." I grumble out to the girl who I only tolerate for the happiness of my little green-haired wife.

"Where is Ella?" She asks, seemingly just as frustrated as me that we are speaking to one another.

I would do anything for Ella's happiness, things that many would find disturbing, hence why I am speaking to Drizella's blonde-haired friend who is a pain in my ass.

"She is at work." I say, hating the fact that I am not with her.

"Okay," she drags out, "then what's up?"

"She is not herself. I do not know what is wrong with her and it is driving me insane." I sigh, watching as the wooden pencil in my hand crumbles beneath my absentminded touch.

"Is it her period? She can be a real bitch when it's her period."

"No. Her period was..."

I grow silent as my words trail off, the wonder that she had not gotten her period last week suddenly dawning upon me.

"Stone?" Lana questions my silence.

"Is it normal for girls to miss their period?" I grumble, my voice laced with my seriousness at the possibility that my Medusa could be unwell.

"Um. I mean I guess yeah it's pretty normal, except for when it's months upon months."

"What can I do to make her feel better?" I huff, my body now inching closer over the cliff of insanity.

"You know her better than she knows herself, Stone. Don't stress about it and just do what you know will make her happy."

I instantly knew what I could do, it was something that never failed to make her weird and wonderful self beam with happiness and was something that I only had a limited time to put together.