Heaven on earth.

Hey you guys!

This short chapter is one that was uploaded to Kayla's story a while back and one that I thought I would upload here for you guys.

So here's an extra extract written by Kayla herself :) 

It was heaven on earth waking up with her.

Her bare body was curled up on my torso and the side of her head rested upon the middle of my chest. The light from the rising sun peaked through the window and gave her green hair a heavenly glow.

I could not take my eyes off her. She was more beautiful than anyone had the right being.

Her body was too perfect to be touched. I didn't want anyone touching her but me at all times. I didn't even care if it was an accidental touch. She was too fucking precious and I would never allow any harm to come to her.

My heart was pounding so hard at the sight of her on my chest that I was surprised it did not wake her up. Even after years together, I treated every morning with her as a gift. I was forever grateful for every second in her company.

I gently placed her off my chest and onto the mattress. I then moved down and pressed
a kiss to her forehead before I trailed my lips down and left a kiss on her neck.

Ella let out a small whimper. Her eyes were still closed but her mouth broke out into a sleepy grin. It was ethereal. It was enchanting. It was the lazy smile she gave me after waking up or after we had sex.

My mouth curved into a smile and my chest felt lighter. All because of her.

I let out a small gruff sigh when I eventually pulled myself away from her an hour later. I hated every moment I was away from my wife and the love of my life.

I sauntered down into the kitchen where a box of pancakes were waiting for me. Ella always baked pancakes the night before so I would have them for taking to work the next day.

Today was different. Next to the apple pancakes was a book with a note on top of it.

The book was intricately detailed with gold pictures on the cover. There was a mushroom and a caterpillar smoking on a hookah decorating the collector's and the rarest edition of Alice In Wonderland.

The contents of the note on top of the book turned my content smile into a grin.

Happy Birthday, Valentine
I love you more than the mad hatter loves tea parties.
Forever yours, Drizella
<3 <3 <3