Baking with Lurch

"Put me down, Lurch!"

"Never." I grumble, my arms wrapping tighter around the back of my wife's thighs.

I felt her fists against my lower back, the motion feeling like little soft taps compared to what I know she intended.

"I can still walk, Stone." She deadpans, writhing in my arms.

"You almost fell over, Ella. I will not risk it."

"Yeah, well if it weren't for you impaling me then maybe I'd still have use of my legs." She grumbles against my back. 

I smirk at the memory of our previous happening, the sight of her writhing beneath me as I made her transport into another dimension causing a rush of blood to travel south.

"Don't you dare smirk!" She scolds, hitting whatever she can reach as I walk through the hall. "We have a lot to do today and my legs feel like jelly!"

"Do not act like you don't love it, Medusa." I smirk, taunting my little wife so that I can keep hearing her luscious voice.

There's a silence, a long, amusing silence as she racks her brain to find any single comeback that would not be a total lie.

"I am still mad at you, Lurch." She mumbles, my smirk widening at the defeat in her tone.

"Sure you are, Medusa."

I carefully set my wife onto the counter, her little legs hanging over the side as she perches upon it. I stand in between her legs, planting a long and needy kiss onto her soft plump lips.

I grunt in dismay when she pulls away, the scowl that had begun to paint my face dropping in an instant when my eyes land on the swollen pinkness of her lips.

A deep, possessive noise rumbles from me as my eyes linger on her lips, irreligious and sinful thoughts rushing through my head.

"Ah, ah, ah." Ella tuts, my eyes instantly meeting hers again and my gaze softening in an instant. "You had more than enough of that before. Keep it in your pants, Lurch."

"I will never get enough of you." I utter back instantly, my tone demanding and assertive.

Her small hands cup my face, her soft touch instantly making me lean into the heavenly feeling.

"Stop scowling at me, Lurch." She smiles, my face softening in an instant at her command. "Good, now could you go and get the ingredients for me? They're on the top shelf and I don't think my legs will carry me that far."

"Anything for you." I reply with a successful smirk, pecking her soft lips once more before hurrying off to the bright green pantry in search of her request.

Three separate shelves come into my view, all three of them being at the top and all three of them filled with things.

I don't call out for her help, since I want to impress her with my ingredient-finding skills. Instead I rack my brain for the things you need to bake a cake.

I pick up those ingredients, also grabbing the entire basket that is full of fairytale-green food colouring requested by our boys.

Today was Edgar's birthday. He was our quietest boy and often shies away from any form of interaction with people his own age, so when the suggestions for his birthday came up, me and Ella instantly knew he would not want a fuss.

Instead we had planned a barbecue, his favourite thing to do in the summertime. We had invited all of his favourite people and had decorated the garden earlier this morning.

Five of our boys were currently at school, they had all been given the firm command from me to not ruin the surprise we had planned for him, I could only hope that they had all succeeded at that.