십 :: chapter X

"I'll be honest here. I kinda already miss watching you twerk around in your mini skirt." Taehyung murmured, watching over at Jeongguk grinning ear to ear while looking at himself in the mirror.

Prettily dressed in a purple sleeveless jumpsuit Taehyung hadn't had any idea from god knows where he got that from.

"That's not twerking, you moron. That's swaying your hips gracefully."

"So much for looking a fucking tinky-winky at last, isn't it?" Jeongguk tsked in response.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, balancing his head on his hand as he rested his elbow down the bed, completely turning his body facing Jeongguk, "By any chance is there an extra pair?" He prompted.

"Your clothes are just fine though. The real trouble was with me. For fuck's sake I couldn't even sit properly without getting conscious of my trunks peeking from inside."

Taehyung chuckled, "Yeah you quite managed that perfectly. Though it's not like you have anything which I haven't ever seen before. Don't think I don't remember how we used to bathe naked in my bathtub."

Jeongguk blushed, flunging his skirt right at Taehyung's face, "We were 8, Taehyung! And that's because you had a bathtub in your bathroom and...and I-I didn't. And I..." He was pathetically rambling at this point, face growing hotter by the second he saw Taehyung tossing away his skirt and smirking right at him.

"Yeah?" The elder grinned sheepishly, "And you?" He trailed.

"And I liked those bubble baths you prepared for us." He whispered, lips turning pouty and voice sounding like a kicked puppy.

Taehyung cooed, "I'll stop right here not to embarrass you more," He smiled, earning a relieved sigh in response, "In return how about you show me from where you got that from?" He pointed at his jumpsuit.

"I don't even get why you wanna change to this," Jeongguk prompted, glancing at his own outfit and then at Taehyung's, black shirt ripping off his biceps and chest and god, his waist looked tinier in those pants he had tucked his shirt in, "when you look good in those and quite comfortable, I must add, if you managed to sleep in it for hours."

At this point he knew that Taehyung knew he was sprouting excuses just to check him out more closely maybe because apparently he can, giving in the knowing smirk that had appeared over the elder's godly features.

"Just say you like seeing me in shirts." And true to his words, Jeongguk did. But he wouldn't dare to admit it for shit.

"And to answer your question, that's because I don't have any reason anymore to be in this formal attire when you're not yourself twinning with me like we did before. Might as well wear something comfy."

Jeongguk gulped, "Whatever, there's an extra pair in the cabinet inside the washroom, the left one."

Taehyung nodded, jumping off the bed and teasingly walking past him to the said room, wanting to change as soon as possible while intentionally brushing their shoulders together earning a small huff in response.

Jeongguk never really understood what goes on in Taehyung's mind at times or what could he name their relationship when it's not even defined at a point in the range of love and hate.

At one time, they'd be all over each other acting like cats and dogs and in other, they'd treat each other as if there's nothing more to world and then the process would repeat, getting him nowhere but rather leaving him confused about his mixed feelings for Taehyung.

"How do I look?" Taehyung asked, now having the same jumpsuit as his but green in colour, fitting his torso perfectly and reaching down covering his ankles, the slightest difference would perhaps be that he looked way better in it than what Jeongguk had firstly imagined him to look like.