열두 :: chapter XII

"ugh! Bitch!" Jimin yelled out loud when suddenly Hoseok out of nowhere, came crashing into his body.

"What the fuck, hobi hyung? Why'd you land over me all of a sudden?"

Hoseok breathed heavily, as if the male had just been pulled awake from a nightmare.

"Jimin! I fucking chose a wrong power and went back in time just to repeat my whole fucking bad luck again and that's the first thing I get to hear from you, really? Show some concerns dude."

Hoseok seemed done, so done.

"Wait, what?" The others exclaimed in disbelief.

"But it was only a second ago you were here with us." Seokjin spoke, eyes wide and mouth agape in surprise.

Hoseok tossed a believe-me-or-else-get-out kinda look to others, rubbing his forehead when pain came hitting his nerves.

"There must be an explanation here." Namjoon being the smartest one amongst the rest reassured others, flipping through the manual pages with his brows tensed up in a small frown.

"The most appropriate way to put this in words could perhaps be, that there's a huge time gap here in this spaceship and the-not-so-earth which we're not originally from."

"You mean to say, a day there equals a second here?" Taehyung comprehended his words in an easier language, while Jeongguk frowned in confusion.

"That means," After doing the math using his fingers, "Right now, it's night there....1 second up, it's day now. Waow!" He screamed in awe.

"Someone please send this kid back to the middle school." Of course it was Yoongi who had the nerve to say this, pissing the youngest of them while the others sighed out loud at being used to their unnecessary bickering.

"AND SOMEONE SEND THIS GRANDPA BACK TO THE OLD AGE HOME!"

Hoseok snickered, earning a glare from the supposed grandpa of the group.

"What? It was funny, okay?" He reasoned out, and it's only a matter of seconds when everyone laughed over their silliness.

Of course, leaving out the duo who were more than ready to throw fists if given a chance.

Amidst this, Jimin's stomach growled loud enough for the rest to look at it in question. The male let out a mortified whine on getting looks as if he did something totally unusual.

"Guys! Y'all so embarassing, I'm hungry!"

Jeongguk too nodded in his favour, patting his stomach as an apology for letting it starve all day while glancing over at Taehyung, "I'm hungry too." He said, a small pout appearing over his rosy lips.

"Aigoo," Seokjin cooed looking at the youngers, "Look at you two tiny babies! Yoongi, there must be a dining in here, no?" He asked, directing his question to the black head who he remembered had learnt up the map of this ship earlier.

"It's here. But it could be all empty, as such never a human has ever come across any of this. It's just us, bunch of seven unlucky idiots."

"At least you accept you're an idiot." Jeongguk muttered, tsking in annoyance. Thankfully, Yoongi didn't seem to catch his words, or rather he did but chose to ignore it for the time being.

"We should've given a bunch of shopping list to Hobi hyung before he was sent back to earth, ugh, what are we gonna do now?" Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration, not minding the horrified look the aforementioned male tossed him.

"What the fuck, Jimin?!"

"Alright, everyone. Now's not the time to argue when we have greater problems in hand. Let's read about the powers assigned to us, yeah? It must have some way." Taehyung demanded, his tone authoritative yet polite.