Chapter 3

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

Getting off the bus I noticed a sign on the side of the rest stop's building, what in the hell was a Chucalissa and how far have we actually gone since I'd been asleep?

"If yaw wan wash up gon head, we got about 30 minutes rest time which should give you all enough time to get it togetha before we get to the shelta" the bus driver told us quickly unloading his bags from the cubby above his head. I'm guessing he needed a shower.

Walking to the lake I noticed a city from the other side packed with people partying so I decided to go there, this would be my next stop for now until I found shelter.

Uncle Clifford

"Un uh now you bitches better get in line! Front and CENTA some of you hoes been getting me a lot of complaints down hea about your body odor and it's ridiculous RIDICULOUS"! I snatched the first stripper Luxx by the arm.

"Hold ya arm up bitch and let me smell" I tugged stop her arm before sniffing and frowning up

"See that right there! That right there is ridiculous, who the hell wanna throw money at a musky bitch? Move MOVE GET OUTTA MY FACE" I mushed her beck before twisting outside looking for my new line of $50 twerk off dancers at least they don't be stank.

"Alright bitches hea's the rules, you get on that stage and you tear it up! Let's get to the back and make sure yo floss is worth looking at"! I screamed busting through the side door making eye contact with my laughing security Diamond and Big L.

"Shut up"! I told both of them speeding up my pace, these bitches needed get ready.

"Uncle Clifford"

"What Big L?" I rolled my eyes scowling at him.

"The best way to bring in more money is to fire some of these bitches." He told me.

"You have way too many in your stable right now taking up too much space."

"Fire about 7 of them and leave the rest and notice how all of y'all end up with mow money in y'all pockets." He smiled rubbing his fingers.

I looked at hime taking in what he said, and he had a point I guess.

"It's not always about QUANTITY sweetheart it's about QUALITY and until you see that pynk is gonna get failing." he told me standing up walking to the door.

"The choice is yours but if you wanna make progress we need to get a move on" he told me  walking out closing the door.