Chapter 13

Dallas Paine10 months later

Dallas Paine
10 months later

Waking up I noticed my bed empty which was a good thing because in this little amount of time I was becoming extremely attached to LaMarques.

He was fucking the shit out of me and he was so fine.

When I looked at him I seen something that I wanted but I knew I wouldn't be able to maintain because he was definitely a whore.

Going into the bathroom I did my hygiene routine before my phone began to ring broadcasting his name.

I answered it after letting it ring a little bit, I won't become too attached to him.

"Hello." I said onto the phone.

"Hello who is this?" I heard a females voice say that sounded a lot like Mercedes.

"Umm I think you called my phone not the other way around." I told her.

"Mane what you doing with my phone?" I heard LaMarques ask her before the line went blank.

See that shit right there is what makes me angry. Girl why the fuck are you calling my phone.

Slipping on a blue long sleeve short set I pulled my natural hair up into a messy bun walking out the door.

This bitch didn't know me at all.

Walking down the road to her front door I knocked on it waiting for an answer.

Seconds later Murda showed up stepping out closing the door behind him.

"Dallas what the fuck you doing here?" He scowled me, pushing me back.

I know this nigga did not just question me and then push me after just fucking me raw and spending the night at my house.

"Excuse me?" I asked him only to be pushed back again.

"This shit right here is what's not gonna happen, you ain't bouta be checking no females roun' here cause you already know wassup." He said while she looked out the window.

"Nigga you think I'm checking a female about you? Nigga fuck you!" I pushed him back.

"Bitch who you talking to?" He mushed me causing me to stumble.

"Bitch?!" I questioned.

"Nigga I got your bitch!" I mushed him back only for Wodie and his other friend that I bought the car from to pull us apart.

"Woah y'all chill!" Wodie said grabbing me.

"No it's not fucking chill you got bitches calling my phone, knocking on my door and trying to run me off the fucking road about your trifling ass!" I snapped.

"Bitch fuck you!" He said putting his hand in my face.

"Yeah because that's all you ever fucking do!" I told him turning around snatching away from Wodie.