Chapter 6

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

"You got a job?" the tall dude asked me.

"No." I answered quickly.

"I mean you cute, got a nice lil shape and that ass is real round and got a nice lil jiggle to it." He walked around me examining me moe.

"Your titties like bee stings but if you make enough you'll be able to get you some new ones!"

"Ok"I told him knowing damn well I wasn't getting any work done because I loved my body.

"Well in the meantime you got a guest in the paradise room this way." He led me to a secret room and typed in the code.

"Thanks."

"Don't thank me honey it's you that got this for yourself."

"Remember Diamond hears everything so you safe." He hugged me checking his manicure.

"Ok.... Uhhh." I looked at him for his name.

"Uncle Clifford" He told me leading me letting me know that he probably called himself that to please others.

Closing the door behind him the dude bit his bottom lip and sat down.

"Commere lemme see if it move the same  way it did out thur." He smirked motioning for me to sit on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled him making sure I threw my ass to the beat of the music.

He groaned and bit his lips.

"Shawty you don't know me I'll fuck up ya life!" He golleted grabbing my ass ignoring all of the signs in the room on the wall.

So I decided to test him.

"No baby youon' know me, I ain't shit like dez' Chucalissa females. " I told him sliding my lower half onto his making sure my accent popped.

"Well show me what you like then mama." He turned my body around pulling my back onto his chest.

"Hold them legs up and let me see what you got between here." He said.

"How I know you ain't one tah brag?" I asked him lifting my legs all the way back to my ears allowing him to take my bottoms off revealing my bare pierced pussy.

He licked his lips.

"Baby girl that's what yaw do, I leave that female shit to females I ain't gon' tell nobody because I kno I'll wanna do it again." He said peeping over my shoulder.

"Mmmm she so purrdy." He told me sliding his long fingers over my glistening box.

"Mama if I put this dick in ya life I promise ya I'd fuck with ya feelings." He told me lifting me with one arm and pulling his piece out stroking it with the other.

"Umm." I told him looking down feeling a little worried about protection and his size, he was huge.

"Don't worry shawty I'm skerd just like you I'm too young to catch something." He told me putting on a contraceptive.

"Nigga you don't even know my name." I told him still nervous because of how big his dick was.

"Ion need to Miss Mississippi." He told me leaning forward kissing my back creating chills.

"Ok so can I atleast know yo name?" I asked him.

"They call me Lil Murda shawty." And with that he slid all the way in filling me up.

I began bouncing engulfing him the best I could.

He felt so good inside of me, I knew I would fuck him again and not worry about the consequences.

"Mmmm I see you ride dick good." He said becoming harder by the second.

I rested my hands on the edge of the sofa arching my back more making sure I clinched his shaft with all I had in me.

Damn I couldn't believe a nigga I just met turned me out just that fast.

Becoming too full I began to spread my legs wider and bounce a little slower making sure he was mesmerized by the sight.

If he gonna keep bringing stacks ima keep taking this big ass dick every time.

I sped up as I changed out position.

He let out a long groan turning me on.

My pussy was beginning to leak at this point and I honestly never knew that she could do that.

"Uhhhh." He groaned releasing inside of the condom.

"Oooo!" I moaned looked down at his dick as he continued to cum.

"I wanna put this nut so deep up in you, man you lucky we juss met!" He said fucking me harder helping me reach my peak faster.

"Oh my goshhh! " I moaned.

By that time I didn't even notice he had my small breast out bouncing, my hair in his fist, and my left nipple in his mouth.

He then laid me back and pushed my legs behind my ears licking from my clit to my asshole.

This guy was a freak and I loved it because I was too.

I then took his head and positioned it in front of my clit and pushed his head down showing him how I liked to be ate.

"Suck papi." I told him holding his head with both hands.

You could tell he was young because he ain't know that sucking the clit gets you off way easier than licking it

"Mmmm." He groaned eating me out, I just knew his dick was hard and ready to be sat back on and that's just what I did.