Chapter 19

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

"You better get up before you end up being late fo' the appointment." Diamond told me helping Denver tie her shoes.

Today we were going to get tested just to make sure that we were healthy as friends.

But me personally, I think Diamond wants to know if I'm pregnant and if I have something from sleeping with LaMarques.

"Okay Diamond, I need my purse." I told him walking over to the sofa grabbing my fashion nova tote.

"You avoiding this appointment?" He asked with his country accent popping.

"No Diamond damn." I rolled my eyes waiting for Denver to come out of the restroom.

"WHO you talking to?" He asked me catching me by the throat.

"See I let that back talkin' slide cos we just friends." He told me before kissing my chin.

"Yo face too pretty to always have a attitude." He told me holding my waist.

"Diamondddd." I whimpered snatching away before the bathroom door opened.

Heading out to the driveway LaMarques was standing outside of a Trackhawk holding a gift bag.

"Daddy you came!" Denver screamed running to him.

"Yeah ima take you to school and pick you up today okay?" He told her before strapping her in her car seat.

"Okay daddy." And with that he closed the door.

"Sorry if ian' communicate this, I just wanted to hang out with my baby girl today." He told me giving me a hug.

"That's fine." I turned around walking to the passenger side of my car.

Hopping in the car I adjusted my seat because Diamond always sat back too far.

Driving down the road the clinic was about an 15 minute drive so I wanted to be comfortable.

"Open." He patted my thighs asking for leadway.

"Diamond."

"You clean Dallas?" He asked he gripping my vagina rocking up.

Ignoring him for the rest of the way I played games on my phone until we got to the clinic.

"Hi we're here for our monthly tests." I told the lady grabbing two cups giving one to Diamond.

We would pee and then give blood and in about 13 hours the blood results would be back.

After I finished up in the restroom waiting for the nurse to test my urine.

"You're all clean sweetheart." She told me so I headed to back to give blood looking for Diamond but he was already finished.

"Damn you're pretty fast." I laughed walking outside to the car.

"Yeah whatever it told him hopping in the car.

I was honestly scared to go home because what if Diamond fucked my brains out and I become attached to him too?

That would be so bad.

Taking me out of my thoughts my phone rang showing

Answering the call I noticed Diamonds face go red.

"Where you at?" He asked me.

"I'm busy right now." I told him trying to rush off the phone.

"Alri' I'll catch you later when I drop Denver off then." He said hanging up.

"That nigga gotcho' mind gone." Diamond said pulling into the driveway just as LaMarques pulled out.

Stepping out the car I unlocked the door walking in with Diamond hot on my trail.

Before I could even hit the staircase he scooped me up positioning me on all fours after pulling my bottoms off.

"I see why that nigga want his family back, look how wet and pretty she is." He said rubbing my bud.

Opening a magnum I rolled it I've this dick holding it with my hands while I was still positioned on fours.

Throwing it back on him I held his piece stroking it with my hand while I attempted to bounce on it.

Not only was he long but he was so thick, it felt like a frebreeze can.

"Fuckkkk!" I whimpered attempting to fuck him but couldn't because of the foreign feeling of being stretched to the max.

"Naw, whatcho' baby daddy say? You was stuck on that what?" He asked me rotating his hips in me making me leak.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed pinching my nipples sitting up so he wouldn't have as much access to my insides.

"You giving that lil as boy grown man pussy." He said pinning my neck down fucking me hard.

"Ohhhh god!" I screamed rubbing my clit from underneath.

He groaned rasping sexually explicit comments getting me wetter.

"Uhhhuuuhh!" I screamed feeling a feeling I've only felt once and that was the night Denver was conceived.

"That's how you giving it to me?" Diamond asked picking me up with my legs tho my chest as I straddled his lap.

This light skinned nigga had me folded up like a crab.

With every stroke he gave my stomach fluttered.

"Pretty ass got this good ass pussy." He groaned