Chapter 12

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

I could never understand for the life of me why bitches had to be so jealous it was such a turn off and it was making me so mad.

Like if you know a bitch is hating on me why you over there attempting to fuck on her to create more problems between us all?

"What you wanna do today?" Rome asked me as if we already didn't have plans already while we drove down the highway.

"You told me you'd take me to meet a few people in the industry and that's all I wanna do Rome." I told him rolling my eyes thinking about the negative things that could happen.

"Well what exactly you wanna do for it?" Rome asked me rubbing up my thighs, this nigga had me fucked up thinking I'd fuck him for a position.

"Pull the car over and let me the fuck out!" I yelled at him watching his face soften.

"Mama I wasn't trying to make your pretty ass uncomfortable but be for real, what nigga wouldn't want something from you in return?" He asked me.

"I'm almost a hundred percent sho' that when they meet you yo fine ass gonna hit different on them so you might as well give me some." He said.

"I don't give a damn who I hit different to, pull this motherfucking car over now!" I hollered kicking the dashboard but he wasn't slowing down so I pulled out my phone texting LaMarques.

Lil Murda

"Aye nigga what was that conversation with Mercedez all about" Teak asked me looking up the road to her house.

"Nun of yo business man" I answered him feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I picked it up reading a message from Dallas.

Dallas: Could you come and pick me up please? Rome is mad because I won't sleep with him to meet his influencer friends, so now he won't bring me back home.