Chapter 7

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

Checking out of my hotel I had high hopes for tonight, I was gonna go and look for a small place along with a cheap cash car for now until I got on my grind at this strip club.

Walking down the block exploring the place, I noticed an older black Honda Civic m, it had to be about an 1990.

I smiled and looked at the for sale sign in the window and the phone number.

Looking across the street I noticed a pay phone so I scrambled in my coin pouch to see what I could find.

Just my luck I had 50 cent and reading the phone log I found out that 50 cents gets you a 3 minute phone call here.

Placing the quarters in the machine I called the number in the car and a male picked up on the other side of the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?" The voice boomed in the phone.

I looked at the phone and then began to speak.

"H-H-Hi may name is Dallas and I'm interested in buying the civic you have here on the corner of Dover?" I said trying to confirm if this was the right number and street.

"Oh yeah bet, it's $2500 me and my woe about to slide there we'll be there about 7 minutes." He said hanging up.

This motherfucker was ghetto as hell.

Lil Murda

"Aye slide with me to see who buying the car." Teak told me staring in my eyes.

Nigga was always in his fucking feelings man.

"Ok let me get Wodie." I told him going to the back to get Wodie to drive us around the corner.

Pulling up I noticed Mississippi's bad ass in a 2 piece set that hugged every bit of her body in the right places.

Pussy was fat, ass was fat, face was on bout pretty as hell and I liked, fuck that I loved what I seen.

I think Teak noticed how fast our eyes connected cause he started up.

"Damn y'all know each other?" He looked at her rolling his eyes acting like a straight ass bitch.

"Nigga chill out man damn let the girl pay for the damn car." I told him walking back to the hearse.

"Ok here's all $2500 thank you so much." I told him smiling, he was a handsome fella so I don't know why he was so rude.

"Nah my fault it costs to change the titles too so make that $3000" he told me scowling.

"Ummm ok." I gave give another $500 before he gave me the keys to the car.

I looked back at Lil Murda and purposely made my ass juggle walking to the driver-side.

He needed to know what's up with his fine ass.

He was quiet as hell which was weird but maybe he wasn't lying in the paradise room at all. He definitely don't tell shit because I'm surprised his friend didn't know.

Starting up my car I began to look on the dashboard for any problems.