Chapter 9

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

Pulling up to my house I noticed a few men across the street laughing and joking around.

Before I knew it I was face to face with one of them.

"Aye shawty I just wanna apologize for the shit my lil homie pulled at the club tonight, he's only 17 he ain't ever dealt with no fine ass woman like you, and I know it ain't an excuse he was wrong. AINT THAT RIGHT!" the dude said grabbing the boy by the neck.

He visibly had a swollen face indicating that they beat his ass real good for what he did.

"R-R-Right I'm so sorry Mississippi, it won't happen again." He told me but I rolled my eyes at him.

"You'll learn in life that some apologies just can't be accepted and that was one of them, you violated me sexually and that's disgusting get the fuck off my porch fuck lil nigga!" And with that I rolled my eyes and watched him walk away.

"Do you mind if I get your number, not on no funny shit just to be friends and make sure you okay?" The dude asked.

"Sweetheart I don't even know your name so why would I give out my number huh?" I asked him grabbing my fruit salad out of my purse since he stopped me from going inside to eat it.

"Because you beat up a kid?"I asked him.

"Nah actually my name is Wodie." He told me.

"The fuck you from Louisiana or something?" I asked him chuckling.

"Actually yeah New Orleans." He said.

"Nu uh!" I screamed.

"Me too." I told him smiling because I had some memories there.

"Damn my guy it's like that?" I looked over and seen Lil Murda standing there.

"Like what I just came over to apologize." He told him.

"Save that for me to do." He walked up my steps eyeing me as Wodie walked away.

"What you want Lil Murda, cause I was having a good time." I told him opening my door walking into my small home eating my fruit.

"Shit you." he told me grabbing my waist.

"Boy you smell like a cheap whore and you wanna fuck on me?"

"Yeah you tried it!" I told him.

"It's soap damn maybe I like soft skin, not all men bathe in men soap." He told me but I wasn't buying that.

"That was a one time thing I don't get down like that." I told him walking into my bathroom cutting the water on stripping down, I ain't care I was comfortable in my body.

"Why you so fucking sexy?"He asked me pulling back the shower curtain.

"Uh my parents i guess." I told him smirking washing my body.

"Oh yeah about that club thing, don't get yo head split playing them lil kid ass games my boy." He pointed his index and trigger finger at me.

"Huh I'm lost?" I told him confused.

"All them niggas at the doe fo ya lil yella ass, I seen that crowd. Don't get fucked up for being fine!" He told me and by that time I was getting out grabbing my towel.

"Boy." I waived him off and in one swift motion he had me by my neck and hoisted in the air.

I can't say I was taken back because he looked strong as fuck and he was much taller than me because I stood at like 5'8 and he towered me at about 6'4.

"I love aggressive ass women like you, I'll run circles around yo lil ass and have you going crazy about this Murda dick." He told me chuckling.

"We'll if I go crazy you damn sho' better duck because ima shoot until it's empty nigga I don't play about my heart." I told him bending down broadcasting my ass and folds.

Even though I told him I didn't get down like that, it was something about him that made her so wet.

I'm not talking about a little ready for sex, he made her leak like a faucet and if a nigga can do that he can definitely do me.

"See that and that gorgeous ass face of yours gonna get a nigga flatlined playing." He told me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked attempting to piss him off.

"Yeah you any niggas dream girl shit you so fine I feel like this shit a dream." He told me rubbing my bare clit.

"Damn why she get so wet?" He asked adjusting his sweats so they could fall.

"I don't know."

"You done had this pussy how many years Dallas?" He asked me remembering my name from buying his friends car.

"A lot now move." I told him but instead he slid all the way in.

"Waiiittt you don't have a condom!" I hit at him.

"Man I don't raw nobody chill out." He told me.

"Okay so why the fuck are you rawing me?" I asked him hitting his shoulders.

"Cause you different." He told me kissing my neck while he stroked me.

"Damnnnn it's so good mama!" He groaned going harder making me cream all over him.

"A nigga gonna fuck around and trap you." I told her pulling out nutting in my palm.

I couldn't control myself with her.