Chapter 14

Lil Murda

Lil Murda

"Damn mane it's that good?" Treach asked me laughing.

"Mane youon een kno'." I told him shaking my head thinking about how good Dallas felt wrapped around me while I was in her.

"You better than me I would've knocked all them windas' out that lil cah'." He said chuckled.

"Treach chill, don't give this mane no mo extra shit to do to that gul'." Wodie said hitting the blunt.

"I'll be back." I told them hopping in my vert.

I rarely drive unless I have to because of the type of work I was into. I had to make sure I stayed alert as much as possible.

Pulling out my iPhone I checked her location to see that she was stationed at a roof top restaurant downtown.

I couldn't believe that I was actually about to do some shit like this.

Stepping out of my car I noticed a familiar fragrance lingering in the air.

Turning around I came face to face with Cliff.

"Wassup mama?" I asked him giving him a hug.

"Mhm what you doing on these white folks side of town?" He asked me adjusting my jacket.

"Shit just riding." I lied.

He looked behind me smiling which caused me to turn around and she what the excitement about.

Looking back I noticed Dallas holding hands with Mississippi's #1 man.

Jordan Taylor

This motherfucka had went out and found her a boxer? Yeah but I needed to know if he could box his way out of a shoot out.

"Sorry we're late." She told Cliff avoiding eye contact with me.

"You wasn't ever going." I told her warning a smirk from him.

"I'm sorry?" She questioned me.

"Let's go Dallas." I told her watching Cliffs face drop a little but I didn't care, I had to make sure this is what her heart wanted before I could move on.

"No, please move." She said to me causing my temperature to rise.

She was making me angry as fuck right now.

"I don't think she wanna go with you potna'." He said stepping towards me.

"Nigga that boxing shit ain't nothing to a nigga that street fight." I told him standing my ground before turning to talk to her.

"Whatchu' roun hea pregnant and ain't said nothing for?" I asked her and she looked away.

"LaMarques please." By that time Cliff had already left and I felt my phone vibrating.