Chapter 17

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

Arriving back at the elementary I stepped out of my SUV alone this afternoon, thanks to LaMarques popping up and Diamond feeling some type of way about it.

Walking back through the front gate I headed towards Denver's classroom.

I loved the fact that this school gives parents the option to walk inside and grab their kids as long as their on their list.

I want to ensure that my baby is making it to my car every single day until she's old enough to do it herself.

I want her to be comfortable because I know how I was.

Walking into the classroom she shot off towards me giving me a big hug.

"Mommy!" She said jumping into my arms.

"Hey mamas, how was your day?" I asked her walking out of the classroom into the open hallways.

"It was so fun mommy I had ice cream for a snack at lunch today!" She jumped up and down bumping into a random person.

"I'm so sorry!" I said looking up only to see LaMarques standing next to us.

"Hey pretty girl, what's your name?" He asked her.

She quickly ran behind me pressing her panic button on her bracelet.

"Mommy a STRANGER!" She yelled making sure she stayed close.

"It's okay baby this is LaMarques." I told her smiling.

"Naw introduce me right Dallas." He said becoming agitated.

"Not here and not right now." I told him walking back to my car.

"Alri' I'll meet yaw at yo house." He said getting into his old school driving off.

"Mommy, who was that?" She asked me but I ignored her.

I was all for a person being gay or even bisexual, but I didn't want that around my child at a young age at home at all.

I don't want her influenced by any decisions that weren't naturally hers.

When me and LaMarques messed around I really began to like him a lot so knowing that he hurt Uncle Clifford like that really bothered me.

He had me attached to him no matter how hard I tried to push him away my body craved him like a drug.

So now that he knows about Denver, he's gonna want to see her often and take her around his possible bisexual life.

Pulling into my driveway I noticed him sitting on the top of his hood ashing his blunt.

Before I could step out he already was on Denver's side unbuckling her from her car seat helping her out of the car.