Chapter 8

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

Slipping on my platforms I oiled my body with glittery oil making sure I stood out on the pole.

I had plans at this club and I needed to run it up before I was able to go back to Texas.

"Mississippi where you from?" One of the girls asked me.

"Originally, New Orleans but I lived in Texas." I told her before getting up rubbing the oil on my ass cheeks.

I was hoping that I could become a crowd favorite so I could get bank.

I touched an empty locker only for someone to slam it smashing my fingers on my left hand.

Before I could know who it was I instantly turned around and grabbed the person by the hair and began punching.

These hoes were definitely going to learn about me.

"Stoppp let her go!" And other woman called but I kept hitting Mercedes in the face until we ended up on the floor and Diamond grabbed me.

And with that I was carried to the main stage.

I see ima keep having to show Mercedes's ass a thang or two about me.

I may be pretty and quiet but one thing about me I ain't scared of nobody walking the face of this earth.

And I needed her to know that before I kept beating the wig off her ass.

Lil Murda

Watching her walk on stage my eyes lit up, this was one sexy motherfucka mane.

I was definitely running up a check again on shawty.

"Aye boi you think Mercedes gonna be down to come there too?" Wodie asked taping me.

"Damn I'm talking out loud?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Chicks like that ain't nun to be fooled with mane, they heartbreakads and lyvv stoppas', she ain't no good for you with where you trying to go right now." Wodie told me.