Chapter 10

Lil Murda

Lil Murda

Watching Dallas bounce up and down on my dick made my stomach catch butterflies.

Ain't no way in hell a woman could be this fucking beautiful she almost looked unrealistic.

"Damn baby girl slow down, you trying to ride him or milk him?" I groaned holding her waist asking her.

"Both" she responded leaning down further broadcasting her asshole.

I stuck a finger in her feeling her vagina contract around my piece gripping me tighter than a glove.

"Mmmmm" I groaned scooting down more, her pussy was tearing me up I ain't ever moaned from no sex before.

"Im about to buss!" I groaned louder, this time slapping her ass leaving hand prints all over her yellow skin.

"Cum in me papi!" She said sitting up turning around looking me in the eyes.

"Fuckkkk!" I groaned again gripping her waist pounding my nut in her.

Dallas was definitely gone make me do something to her.

Dallas Paine

"What you got planned today?"Murda asked me  as I stood in the hot shower.

"I got a few things planned today with the promoter Rome." I answered back confidently making him frowned.

"When was that cause I ain't hear shit on that poach." He told me in his thick country accent.

"But why does it matter?" I rolled my neck at him.

"It don't mama I just wanna make sure you safe out here in these streets." He told me.

"You're beautiful as fuck Dallas, and a lot of these niggas thought Mercedes was the baddest thing in Chucalissa until they saw yo sexy ass." He told me biting his bottom lip.

"Baby I can definitely handle my own weight outchea.' I told him slipping on my jean shorts feeling my cheeks hang out of them.

Looking back I noticed him still staring at me like he was crazy.

"I don't know why you steady starin' at me lil bit." He smiled looking down at my breast as I turned around looking for a shirt.

"Boy ain't nobody checkin' for you." I told him cleaning my nipple rings with alcohol before I put them in.

"Damn he getting all of that?" He asked rubbing his chin.

"Get all of what because right now you getting probably what these other niggas want right now from me." I pushed past him to my mirror to make sure my nipple rings went in correctly .

" I pushed past him to my mirror to make sure my nipple rings went in correctly

Lil Murda

My phone vibrated as Dallas stood infront of me, looking down I read the name Cliff 💕 I smiled before answering.

"Wassup mama." I spoke into the phone.

"That's what we do?" He asked me.

"What you mean? I ain't did nothing so what you mean what we do?" I asked him.

"LaMarques you spent the night with me and just woke up and left after nutting on my back."

"Chill out ain't nobody just up and leave you mama." I smirked locking eyes with Dallas who began spraying her perfume on.

"Yeah I'll see you though." I told him on the phone before hanging up.

After the call ended I texted Rome, I had a few for him.

"See and that's why we need to wear condoms right there." She said moisturizing her soft skin.

"Man chill out a nigga grown." I told her.

"And I am too which is why we both need to strap up when having sex with others." She said disregarding a nigga.

"Dallas what?" I asked her chuckling, I had finally met my match.

"What's your real name Lil Murda." She said with her thick southern accent.

"LaMarques." I told her biting my bottom lip at how good she looked and smelled.

"That's cute." She said walking into her room grabbing her purse.

"Shawty you bad as hell." I told her watching her every move.

"Thank you."