Chapter 11

Lil Murda

Lil Murda

Walking outside I noticed Rome smirking walking up the stairs.

He dapped me up.

"Damn bruh you hitting that?" He asked smiling at me waiting for me to be one of them kiss and tell ass niggas.

"Nah we was just talking about a situation she encountered at the club." I told him avoiding eye contact.

"So if I choose to fuck with her how would that make you feel?" He asked me causing me to chuckle a lil bit like I'd ever let another nigga see me sweat.

"That'll be you if yaw fuck with each other." I tapped his shoulder walking over Wodie.

That nigga could never make me sweat over no bitch that I knew was gonna ride this dick no matter what.

Looking over I notice her come outside, we locked eyes and she quickly looked down.

I knew how fucked up I could really have her about me so why stress about a nigga when it came to her.

He hugged her trying to rest his hands on her ass but she quickly moved them breaking out of his hold looking towards me to make sure I didn't feel no type of way.

But I didn't.

Dallas really didn't know that if I really became fucked up about her how crazy this shit would go, but I'd rather have her crazy about me.

"Damn bruh you tearing that pussy up like that?" Wodie laughed tapping on my shoulder.

She kept looking back at me until I felt another small tap on my back.

Looking back I noticed Mercedez walking her dog.

"I don't like how you been handling me witcha trifling ass Lil Murda." She scolded me rubbing her hands down my bare chest.

"And how I been handling you Miss Mercedez?" I rolled my eyes looking over at Wodie who clearly wanted her but she had eyes on me all of a sudden.

"Like trailer trash, you normally be slobbin' out the mouf over this booty but ever since you got a lil light skinned cat you been acting up." She rolled her neck flicking me

"Who tol you I had some light skin cat and what light skin cat?" I acted confused to who she was referring to.

"Boy you need to quit it everybody know you and Mississippi fucked in the Paradise room so why front?" She questioned me.

Wodie walked over to his car looking embarrassed.

"Mercedez who told you that?" I asked her looking around locking eyes with Dallas while Rome talked to her.

This nigga was questioning me about her when he should've been questioning her about me.

"Nigga I walked in on y'all but you was too mesmerized by her lil coochie and I don't know what fah' she rolled her eyes again sounding jealous as fuck.

"Mane chill out." I told her smirking.

"Im for real Luh Murda, you could've had all of this bouncing on all that dick. But instead you wanted that." she rolled her eyes looking at Dallas.

"And what's wrong with that? What's wrong with her she black too?" I told her looking confused.

"That light skinned bitch ain't fully black, she got something mixed in her." She rolled her eyes walking past me with her ass catching my eyes.

Mercedez had so much ass back there but that wasn't what I wanted, I wanted that beautiful ass face Dallas had.

And Mercedes kept referencing to ass like Dallas ain't have none too.

Dallas might have had a little height on her but that ass was fat and her hips was full.

Mercedes just wanted to be the center of attention because she was the thickest.

Ass, hips, and thighs don't just make you the baddest.

Mercedes had a lot of learning to do but I blame these thirsty ass niggas outchea' making her feel like she could just get any nigga she wanted whenever.

"Aye mane just scratch that ho' I got eyes on Keyshawn." He told me talking about the pretty bartender.

"Word?" I asked him smiling.

"Yeah mane gone and fuck her." He laughed in reference to Mercedes.

I called out to her before walking over to her and her pit bull.

Dallas eyed me the whole way attacking me with her eyes.

"Whatchu' want Luh Murda?" She asked me inching closer to me.

"You." I told her biting my lip even though I had just finished fucking Dallas not even an hour ago.

"You got a rubber?" She asked me.

"Hell yeah I stay scrapped." I told her gripping her fat ass.

She looked back noticing Dallas attempt to look away. I knew I would fuck her head up sooner or later but shit she wanted it.

"Lessgo." She led me into her house which was about five houses down from Dallas's.

"Let me shower right quick and I'll be ready." She told me pushing me down on her sectional couch.