Chapter 15

Lil Murda

Lil Murda

Walking up the stairs of Cliff's house I knocked on the door.

"Yes baby." His grandmother Ernestine answered the door smiling not knowing who it was.

"Hey is Cliff here?" I asked her.

"Lil Murda that's you?" She asked smiling hard.

"Yes ma'am." She stepped aside letting me in so I headed straight to his room.

Opening the door I noticed him crying as the rain picked up outside.

"Don't cry shawty." I wiped his tears before he stood up.

"I can't keep livin' a lie LaMarques, you gone tell this gul and you gone tell this gul nie'!" He snapped.

"It's a shame just SHAMEFUL how you doing the both of us.... But a bitch gone be ok." He wiped his face more snatching away from me walking into his office with me hot on his tail.

"Cliff hear me out my nigga"! I screamed at this point not caring who heard him, he wasn't sure who or what he wanted but he would be sure to not lose either of them.

"I'm waitin nigga!" Clifford screamed with a crack in his voice showing his true feelings this was bad.

"Your grandmother can hear everything in this office downstairs so lower your tone." I told him before continuing.

"I met Dallas my first night back at your club after being out, she was foreign as fuck the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on so I had to have her." I told him waiting for a response.

"How many times?" He asked me.

"I've been fucking her since the first night I've met her, I don't have a count." I told him honestly.

"Wow and this is why I ain't wanna give you my heart!" He screamed hitting me in the face.

Cliff was a big ass nigga so when he hit me he dazed me a little bit and that shit pissed me off.

"Shawty chill." I gripped his waist unbuckling my pants.

"No move!" He pushed at me but I wasn't trying to hear that.

Grabbing a condom from my pocket I opened it and put the wrapper back inside my pocket before rolling it over my wood.

Walking over to the window that Cliff stood at looking out of the window at the rain I grabbed the back of his neck pushing his front half down on the desk of the office.