(1)

"LORD HAVE MERCY WE MUST STAY FOCUS FELLAS, WE MUST."

posted: 09.03.22

landing back in korea, he brushed a hand through his hair

landing back in korea, he brushed a hand through his hair. he'd been gone for a year abroad for a term of his university life. while he loved not having to live in his shared home of 7 people, he really did miss busking with his friends. meeting his requirement for the term, he accordingly had to travel back home after saying goodbye to his friends abroad.

pulling out his phone, he quickly checked his hair and called one of his friends to pick him up. he stuck out like a sore thumb with how his hair was dyed white and got retouched just before the day he had his flight. it made him look even more pale than he had been due to his white hair. like white clothed paired with yellow clothes.

hearing his phone ring over and over again, he sighed realizing that his friends were probably asleep with how it was 3am. all of them sleeping with their phones silenced. boring. he couldn't call his brother either, with him being in the military for another few months. ugh, all he wanted to do was get out of the airport. not knowing who the call. calling any of his seniors was awkward as hell.

looking around for a moment, he barely brushed over an amber haired girl staring at him like he was some model or something. why the hell is she staring at me.. he shifted his eyes immediately.

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspring
i remember when my friends
would pick me up from the
airport no matter what was
happening
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

he hummed knowing that his friends all had his notifications on for his tweets. there was gonna be a lot of noise the moment they announced on their pages that he was in town again. not like that was a big deal to him or anything.

calling one more number, he stood awkwardly as it got picked up immediately. "my baby park jisung is calling me? what's the occasion?" he sighed hearing those words. "never mind taeyong hyung. i'm just gonna hang up-"
"noo, you never call me. is there something you need?" he sighed again. why did taeyong have to be awake right now. should've just taken a cab or something.

"i'm at the airport, can you pick me up and drop me home please. none of the guys are awake and chanyeol hyung is in the military still." he felt awkward standing here for so long, unmoving as well. every time he turned, he was being stared at. but like being admired as well. he would've preferred the old korean grandmas giving him dirty looks for dying his hair and having a bunch of ear piercings.

at least he could be nice to them and act like their words had no effect on him. but people staring at him with admiration? gag, throw up.