(31)

"you're into some wack ass shit and it's kinda gross."

posted: 12.10.22

every summertime @winterseviltwin yall has anyone seen a short fuckingloser name eve son who was lastseen with her boyfriend which could be a serial killer? not confirmedbut we all know what happens todumb bitches who date their mysterious airport...

yall has anyone seen a short fucking
loser name eve son who was last
seen with her boyfriend which
could be a serial killer? not confirmed
but we all know what happens to
dumb bitches who date their
mysterious airport crush
💬 50 🔁 832 ❤️ 847

the eve by exo @eveesback
OMFG YOURE SO ANNOYING I
LITERALLY SAW YOU A FEW
HOURS AGO???
💬 2 🔁 57 ❤️ 83

sat comfortably in the passenger seat of the car, she never imagined herself in this type of car before but here we are aren't we. "where do you wanna go huh, princess?" she rolled her eyes, reaching out her hand to push his head, keeping her eyes attached to her phone. "keep your mouth shut lee." she scolded, unbothered by anything happening. "ice cream it is."

the male's cheeky smile made her sigh, he was so annoying. why did she even hang around someone like him? all it took was for her to call the other guys or girls in her contacts and she'd be set for the week. so why'd it have to be him?

"you better test your time lee, i have my class in 2 hours so you better hope you don't make me late." she glared at him very understandably, seeing him shrug and laugh at her words. "don't even sweat it. i know i'm not contact 1." at least he knew his place in her phone. and her life to be fair.

sitting in class, she has never seen her best friend late before. usually she'd be in class before she was, but today was definitely not one of those days. running a hand through her freshly retouched hair, she was more nervous than anyone to ever exist before. she hated to be alone in a class like this, it was a tough class with little to no options when it came to communicating with others. it really did rely on your connections to people you already knew.

where the hell was summer kim. her eyes were locked on both of the entrances that she could possibly emerge from. this was stressing her the fuck out. did she get sick? no way, she saw her this morning. did she get kidnapped? she sure hoped she didn't, it would be awkward as hell to explain to the female's parents.

as her thoughts ran wild, she let out a relieved sigh when the female finally appeared, and right on time as well. it only took 50 years for her to get there. noticing something irregular in the girl's hand, she pulled out the seat beside her as the other fell into it. out of breath and restless. "what's got you in such a rush?" she leaned over to speak more comfortably, spotting the ice cream in her hand.

"long story. we gotta talk." she said in a very serious and demanding tone. scooping the ice cream angrily into her mouth. she was pissed off, annoyed, and about to lose her shit.

"sure hope we do. i miss you my evil twin." she pouted, looking at the ice cream like the freeloader she was. "you're so annoying." she stuck out her tongue and fed the other willingly. smiling at the sweet taste of the ice cream, she did a small clap of joy.

yo.evehere

247,821 likesyo

247,821 likes
yo.evehere : SUMMER JUST DROPPED THE BIGGEST SECRET AND IDK WHAT TO SAY
view all 41,111 comments

summerluv.sk : BY RESPONDING TO ME IRL???
yo.evehere : @summerluv.sk DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF DO YOU EVEN JNOW WHAT YOU JUST TOLD ME

to say she was shocked would be an understatement. she was so fucking shocked that she couldn't even begin to process what had been said or what even happened. she was as dumb as a rock, but she knew better than you could believe. "you, you fucked the dude. and now you're actually becoming close? who the hell are you!?" the cogs were working overtime in her little head and it was not doing well for her mental health.

"you fucked him?! and! and? and you're keeping him around?" she couldn't even believe it. her whore.. okay that's a bit mean, but her whore of a friend, was capable of keeping a guy around. was this even willingly? was she gonna get kidnapped? she was definitely gonna get kidnapped. "stop looking at me like that, it makes it weird." well no shit sherlock.

"so what are you gonna do." she might as well settle this straight. "what the fuck do you mean, you know shit like this doesn't last long for me."
"but you fucked him." feeling the back of her head get smacked with an immense amount of strength, she could get the idea trying to get in her head. "do you have to mention it like it's the only concept about myself?" she scolded unpleasantly.

whining, she crossed her arms, sitting at the soda that magically appeared in her hand. "but it's true! i expect you to date someone like mira, but a guy? and one of jisung's buddies? really?" it was really an unimaginable pairing that just didn't make sense whatsoever. no matter what you tried to come up with, it just didn't make sense.

"i can date whoever the fuck i want. but it's not even final. he just happens to keep me company these days. and yeah he's kinda hot and compliments my personality, but i'm not into him other than friends with benefits, i guess." that was some pathological liar shit if she's ever heard anything that comes close to that. she was such a bad liar when it came to masking her true intentions under her nonsense words. like come on, even a fly could figure it out.

bullshitting to someone who basically speaks bullshit. "you're full of shit." she pointed an accusing finger, not even bothered that she was munching on the mcdonalds fries that ended up in her lap. or the mcdonalds in general that was in the car.

"you're full of shit! have you even seen yourself? never met someone so stupid before until i met you." her way with words were just so magical, it was amazing that she was suppose to be the smart one between the two of them. "you're so into him that it's embarrassing. i bet he'll even ask you out on the date if you keep this up. and you'll probably say yes too because you think you don't have any feelings for him, but trust me, you do." she spoke like she knew everything that was gonna happen in the far future.

"okay, now you're just being creepy. get a grip on yourself loser." she scoffed. but it was somewhat true. she definitely did have a spark there that was just ready to ignite the flames as long as she was willing to try to some degree. it was bound to happen, and it was definitely tailing her like a dog.

there was really no way to justify nor deny anything. it was gonna happen, and it was gonna happen fast. even when she doesn't realize it's gonna happen as well. she'll end up slipping, and bam, she'll be in love.

"you know, you should girlboss it and just ask him out first you know."
"please never speak or say that ever again." she was really considering it too.