(33)

"love is dead after hyuna and dawn broke up, i'm sorry but it's the truth."

posted: 12.17.22

"jisung, your friend is definitely fucking my best friend

"jisung, your friend is definitely fucking my best friend." seeing his shocked and confused expression appear from her words, he couldn't even fathom what the hell was just told to him. "okay so one, didn't need to know that, two, why the hell did you just bring that up right now, and three, who was it, spill." on one end it was what the actual hell and the other end was that he just had to know. like it wasn't even question, he just had to know.

curiosity killed the cat, so thank god he wasn't a cat. "it was jeno, i don't know where she met jeno, or when. but they definitely fucked and jeno keeps meeting with her. like what type of person does that." waving her hands around to exaggerate the utter emotions that she could barely convey properly because of how bizarre it all was.

"jeno, jeno gets bitches. shut the fuck up stop." he covered his mouth, furrowing his eyebrows and leaned back in his seat. this was too absurd and frankly strange. he could've definitely lived without needing to know the information he unfortunately now knew.

"she even showed me his contact. he's fucking lee number 17." she giggled at the comment and admired her work of art that she drew with the very shitty black market on the other's wrist. she had the habit of drawing intricate tattoo ideas on her body and others who asked but was too pussy to spend more money on tattoos. her mom wasn't the most positive on it when told the price of her other tattoos.

"wow, it's so cool. you're so cool eve." he was completely distracted at this point now. completely disregarding anything about jeno and him doing sinful acts. actually, he was definitely trying to suppress the fact to be honest. getting flustered by his comments, she lightly hit him on his chest and whined. "stop it.." she let her guard down whenever she was with him.

they never even had a proper proper date. yet it didn't feel like they didn't need to date to have a healthy relationship. was the art museum a date? god, she didn't even know what was considered a date at this point. "whenever you doodle on me, i feel so hesitant to wash my hands. i hope this stays." he mindlessly spoke, admiring the work like it was the most heavenly thing he had ever seen.

it was the shape of a koi fish stretched across from his mid forearm to his wrist and curved around a moon like drawing. the koi fish was filled with all sorts of intricate shapes that made his head turn and drive in confusion. it still had fish features, just wasn't what you imagine when told koi fish. it was almost geometric. it was cool, really cool.

not even noticing that she had started to draw something small on her own arm, he just couldn't help but be distracted and attached to it. oh how to protect it before it starts smudging too much. he wished it were permanent marker so that it would stay on for awhile. "now we're matching." it was another koi fish, less intricate than his but was more free drawn and a bit more traditionally what you think of when you think of koi fish. with a sun in the placement of where the moon was on him.